So I went chainsaw picking today...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nstueve

Makita Freak!
Reaction score
Found and saw some cool stuff at my chainsaw pick at a farm tonight. My tire service guy has his grandfather up the road so i went picking while he put new rubber on my truck.

First thing I saw in the weeds was a JD with what appears to be a factory "buzz saw" attachment. Was the only wood cutting attachment on the farm for a long long time. used for firewood and fence post ripping. Kinda cool...

Next comes a couple of the chainsaws I picked up b/c i know that they have some value still... Poulan 3400's (???) in Craftsman colors.

next i saw these in a van... locked up and couldn't get to them but took the pics to see if they had any interest or value. they are definitely Partner cutoff saws. But are they P100/1000 series chassis at 100cc??

saw this lombard but don't know if it holds any value to anyone so it remains hanging in a barn. Its about the size of a Homelite XL-12. Speaking of which there are several XL-12, SXL, EZ ect homelite saws sitting around in here. Just hitting the highlights. Oh and a nice Pioneer Holiday.

what kind of battery does that use? Did you get the charger with it? Always wanted one of those. Your friend has some nice saws

Sweet.I'd be interested in the partners if they do happen to be p100 based and are cheap enough.and as long as they dont have dust indigestion. Lol

what kind of battery does that use? Did you get the charger with it? Always wanted one of those. Your friend has some nice saws
Unsure on battery, been told they can be rebuilt by a battery store... No charger with it. I'm unsure as to how they charge and start...

Sweet.I'd be interested in the partners if they do happen to be p100 based and are cheap enough.and as long as they dont have dust indigestion. Lol
K, was hoping someone would chime in on those. Think the p85's are same chassis.

Latest posts

Back