Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trade you for these lil nugets

TLIsTamj0_pbGsO-o7tLytnLp60_SYt_xFLLF31gnI59sL0UiB3O3K5eXns_Te_bCjxpV-krbCHis8ETcRfISX6EAW-OpjimrQHY-75q1L2TBvopqLtbdjsQU00jPOZ4PsvQKNoZjKIaSEdIQnzktKMVMqGSgyZB_NfIvBv7GY0NprOT1rOywBpSDqYINcSme9DQuK0-KhErV5lnTkywqSj4IquYsfmrw_Zv0YmXGRe1tQOzNFDvLp3HqMyyEXksXci7K3i4ekqH8OAPm3BivHrsImCdBn0HxGQWD354lO4k9LoaiZXhl_wqorO_E0jZ0844HbfNaa4tj_gyVXE7YojHqg1YEI_bnJZ6m0eJS02xuXWtP_IvF-Lp8XXOLDY5nyk3mxDczjB507QwmCTcDrd-ihkfxHN5n8-4xlisvhG6_6UIi-aDRmvtv2FcQ6_UUJx4-sptG756HBCIXlqV0CKbTcAI-rhAsOFKFkXZl8xLDD99NkxIN5mBIcV3wSqzm8Y4by1Y14kXKvl3kfQsdoovhPRqGQt6Ob2UA-OnM806AApSpz0qwd_pGhG4DVCeQNvH9doSuoJF7olNiEKrucCbFERIjf-xCQpMBKFz9NUTmE2znLsZz8Iy-e5zJtevpECTPt2pjidFr-Jed-t-oyCIluyCS60QrwNz=w1663-h935-no

Ohhhh......2+2=4.
Dam I'm slow.......

Yep unc.......this is an ongoing tale......we were gone three weeks......came back on a Thurs.....Fri we went the island.....halfway to the bridge, after going up a steep hill with the truck in 3rd turning 3000, towing the Seaway.....smoke started coming out of the exhaust......I was actually talking to you on the phone while driving and had to bow out as the bride was frantically calling and swerving, flashing her headlights etc.....trying to tell me about the smoke show coming from my truck...I pulled over at the Caterpillar Hill rest area.....shut the truck off and smoke kept coming out the tailpipe.....smelled like softwood brush fire and burning pumpkins.....gawhdamn critterz filled my muffler with acorns which caught fire whilst climbing the hill.......they also filled the brides intake system at the same tyme......busy lil' fekkahz

Yep unc.......this is an ongoing tale......we were gone three weeks......came back on a Thurs.....Fri we went the island.....halfway to the bridge, after going up a steep hill with the truck in 3rd turning 3000, towing the Seaway.....smoke started coming out of the exhaust......I was actually talking to you on the phone while driving and had to bow out as the bride was frantically calling and swerving, flashing her headlights etc.....trying to tell me about the smoke show coming from my truck...I pulled over at the Caterpillar Hill rest area.....shut the truck off and smoke kept coming out the tailpipe.....smelled like softwood brush fire and burning pumpkins.....gawhdamn critterz filled my muffler with acorns which caught fire whilst climbing the hill.......they also filled the brides intake system at the same tyme......busy lil' fekkahz
Early PVC was tasty to rodents. Did a housing development in FL and soon had water leaks all over.
Had to change the formula.
Well I guess they didn’t change the formula for wire. Squirrels chewed the wiring harness on my brothers Suburban.
Shorted stuff out. Hauled it to the dealer for repair and they said they had seen it before.

I blew a squirrel out the tailpipe of the ole blue 3/4 ton 4 X 4 , durn thing must have got stuck in the muffler of the dual exhaust, the ole 350 blew it 25 feet to the side when it exited the pipe, poor lil guy never knew what hit him.

Customer calls me at 7:30 one morning , sez he needs an alt , his truck is not charging , he calls me at 8:10 , sez he put the the belt back on the pulley's , cut a rat in half .
Last year my uncle had to put a new timing belt on the motor for his bandsaw mill because a mouse had stuffed a peach pit behind the cover , this year he only had to put the belt back on after cleaning out the mouse halves .

Its that time of year, the chipmunks and squirrels are going full out gathering and hiding nuts and seeds right now.

No ****.....2 of four vehicles parked at home while on the Newfieland trip were impregnated with oak seeds......one disabled th other just afire....I may have to take countermeasures that involve high speed projectiles.....hate to do that butt......as an old guy who was in charge of my area at a house factory I once worked at used to say........"Fekk around...Lay around mutha XXXXer......You Done".......that's where I'm at with the rodents....

Very busy little things fer them 3 weeks. LMAO !!!

Last fall I get blamed for giving fish from the sardine tank , then Fuzzy figures someone is stealing them when we weren't looking and then I got blamed again for giving the fish away until ....

We came in to work one morning , there was some of the grass that was in the tank pulled up on top along with some fresh rat droppings .
I never got blamed for giving fish away since then lol

Awwwwww.....Geeeeeeze......now the Volvo exhaust smells like burning wood products....gonna have get a tennis ball to stick in the tail pipe every time I park at home....this is getting old already......
Sounds like you need to thin them critters out a little !!

Back