Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beauty day here!!!! Nice all week actually......weekend 'spose to be stellar too......good thing.... camp weekend....lugging more materials......two more big windows and three bundles of cedar shingles....10 10' X 1' X 8" pine boards.....10 8' 2" x 4"s ...a lobsta crate of hardwood etc.......fresh ground chain and new recoil spring for Lincoln's 490.....getting ready for the Thanksgiving camp upgrades....note to self....make sure the Paslode framing nailer's batteriers are up and will take a charge and that I have several butane cyls for it.......buy new of what ever is needed to make certain the nailer is working properly....

Beauty day here!!!! Nice all week actually......weekend 'spose to be stellar too......good thing.... camp weekend....lugging more materials......two more big windows and three bundles of cedar shingles....10 10' X 1' X 8" pine boards.....10 8' 2" x 4"s ...a lobsta crate of hardwood etc.......fresh ground chain and new recoil spring for Lincoln's 490.....getting ready for the Thanksgiving camp upgrades....note to self....make sure the Paslode framing nailer's batteriers are up and will take a charge and that I have several butane cyls for it.......buy new of what ever is needed to make certain the nailer is working properly....
Sounds like you will be busy at camp . :)

I like my gasoline powered air compressor for those framing nailer jobs, its a tad heavy but I always figure out a way to get it where I want it. Sure speeds up those framing and sheathing in jobs. The 1/2" crown Hitachi can lay it on the sheathing to, very seldom drive nails with a hammer any more.

I like my gasoline powered air compressor for those framing nailer jobs, its a tad heavy but I always figure out a way to get it where I want it. Sure speeds up those framing and sheathing in jobs. The 1/2" crown Hitachi can lay it on the sheathing to, very seldom drive nails with a hammer any more.

Paslode is spendy to use but sure handy with no support stuffs......no hoses to drarg around or compressors to lug ashore etc....quiet too except when actually nailing....not as fast as air but way faster than hand nailing. Won't be much framing....mostly renfasatening the old sheathing boards before re shingling...

Paslode is spendy to use but sure handy with no support stuffs......no hoses to drarg around or compressors to lug ashore etc....quiet too except when actually nailing....not as fast as air but way faster than hand nailing. Won't be much framing....mostly renfasatening the old sheathing boards before re shingling...

They certainly have their place in the tool set, like you say, a little slower than air but so very much easier to transport. I wasn`t using the one I had very much so I let my brother have it, guess its now his like any other tool I let him use. Still has one of my 044`s I lent him 5 years ago to cut up 3 cord of firewood....LOL

Morning people's hoping to get some good weather to catch up on wood this weekend.
Hey Kevin, hows things, been a good dry summer here and I just got all my firewood put away for winter. Now have to get my daughters firewood hauled to her place and then start cutting up more for next year. Weather is now more comfortable for working in the woodpile.

My gas compressor is fighting me. Unloader is not working properly. Pretty much a non-serviceable unit. I may go into it one more time and see if I can make it work properly. The whole valve and cable assembly is $50. Hate to spend the money but a gas compressor that does not throttle fully up or down will drive you nuts.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back