Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had sun all day, temps well above freezing, water running everywhere.
Same here Jerry!! Very nice day. Got a lot done around here and up my fathers. Cut up the huge old cherry tree that took out the power to his house and now recently to his barn. Have a Drs apt this morning and then hope to get a load of dead standing oak. wood pile has gone down considerably. This winter not too tough but was cold at times and went thru some wood! Probably close to 8 cords so far.....but heating this whole house with wood!! Piped in Gas.....backup! Used very seldom....

That`s one fecked up choppah!

Not much of a handler.....but awesome on a straight run!!!! I think if I was that fella I would take the crank with me rather than toss it after she fires. Looks like something you might see at Burning Man!!!

Same here Jerry!! Very nice day. Got a lot done around here and up my fathers. Cut up the huge old cherry tree that took out the power to his house and now recently to his barn. Have a Drs apt this morning and then hope to get a load of dead standing oak. wood pile has gone down considerably. This winter not too tough but was cold at times and went thru some wood! Probably close to 8 cords so far.....but heating this whole house with wood!! Piped in Gas.....backup! Used very seldom....

Went through a good bit of wood myself, if I had not put in one extra cord last fall I would be out by now. Must have been some extra cold days plus its hanging on a little later.

Not much of a handler.....but awesome on a straight run!!!! I think if I was that fella I would take the crank with me rather than toss it after she fires. Looks like something you might see at Burning Man!!!

Like choppers in general, those extended front forks suck for tight turning radius. Be right at home at BM.

Back