Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just back from the island.....beautiful day here on the rock Bound Coast of Maine!!! Clear, 55 'Merican, light NW breeze...'bout 10 knts on the water!! 'Spose to be nice tomorrow but then the **** hits the fan.....Wed night an Thurs lotsa rain and 40-45 mph winds......the bride has a couple things to take care of at the office then she wants to ride and do some leaf peeping later this afternoon.....I'm guessing last chance...have to start raking after this coming blow.

Guess I'll have to head to the island and check on the skiff after that rain and blow.....still pretty breezy here tomorrow they are saying so it looks like Sunday.....just out and back...maybe take some hardwood firewood and bit more interior lumber this trip. Will want some inside work for when it's poor outside when I go out for a couple weeks for my fall session. Jacking/leveling the small camp then tear the entire roof off and reframe and resheath with pine boards then do all the eve ovahangs and rake trim...tighten it up for winter and roof it in the spring...be quite a bit of work for one old fella...LOL!!!

259BEECF-8A2E-4324-A816-E924A7DC3498.jpeg P
Guess I'll have to head to the island and check on the skiff after that rain and blow.....still pretty breezy here tomorrow they are saying so it looks like Sunday.....just out and back...maybe take some hardwood firewood and bit more interior lumber this trip. Will want some inside work for when it's poor outside when I go out for a couple weeks for my fall session. Jacking/leveling the small camp then tear the entire roof off and reframe and resheath with pine boards then do all the eve ovahangs and rake trim...tighten it up for winter and roof it in the spring...be quite a bit of work for one old fella...LOL!!!

Dibz on the Total Boat products.

That's phosphoric acid....rust converter...goes under primer. It's destined for the underside of the cab on my truck ...once I get back to that project.....'sides you don't need that....your rolling stock lasts way out past the running gear as is.....

Latest posts

Back