Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RcyOxgT.jpg

If I had bigger trees , I'd run a bigger bar Lol

And a bigger saw, we got to soon get the saws out to do some more cutting. I got the door for the storage building at the camp, got to get that installed so the shed is watertight for the winter. After that will be firewood season...LOL

Oh my.......
Or the high HP LP from Europe.

You ever use the Gravely stump grinder attachment?
Father had one and gave it to his buddy...scrounger friend Dave Small. Guy has a yard full of "acquired" equipment from over the years.

And a bigger saw, we got to soon get the saws out to do some more cutting. I got the door for the storage building at the camp, got to get that installed so the shed is watertight for the winter. After that will be firewood season...LOL

I dunno bout that bigger saw ideer ...

Still at it I see...

Well you know , Stihl for the win , Sucksavarna for second place if you're a Sucksavarna owner .
Second is not a win so Sucksavarna = Looser ...
That is ,,, unless you're in the biz of repairing = Sucksavarna for the win !!!

Tis a Farm Boss 066
3d673e7420a0ad9410d184ead859a60b.jpg

Latest posts

Back