Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then after the carpet was rolled up and lugged down cellar and the floor gone over with the shop vac and the plywood re-nailed with the Paslode was stacked the flooring in the room where it will acclimate for 2-3 weeks before I lay it.....like to let it be for a month but not happening this tyme!!
Then it was chainsaw tyme......had two dwarf spruce shrubs out front.....my mother put them in long ago. They were no longer dwarfs...there was one on either side of the front steps that we never use.....they were about 12 feet tall and about 8 feet in diameter......the butts were 12" or so and the limbs were very thick. It was tyme for them to go before the birds started nests in them like always. Had a totally worn out RS chain on the 49SP and had just ground it so we got 'er done!!! Cut 'em as low as I could......

IMG_0853.jpgIMG_0853.jpgIMG_0854.jpgIMG_0855.jpg

The Honey Doo list progresses.....Oak flooring was to be delivered today between 10 AM and 2 PM.....actually arrived 10 min early and off loaded it off the truck and into the old fellas truck soo I could back it right up to the living room window. After that did everyone's favorite......pulling up 30 year old carpet and foam backer.....and then of course the best part was the tack strips!!! The cheep base board and clam shell door trim was not to bad......

View attachment 815079
Dyson?

Then after the carpet was rolled up and lugged down cellar and the floor gone over with the shop vac and the plywood re-nailed with the Paslode was stacked the flooring in the room where it will acclimate for 2-3 weeks before I lay it.....like to let it be for a month but not happening this tyme!!
Then it was chainsaw tyme......had two dwarf spruce shrubs out front.....my mother put them in long ago. They were no longer dwarfs...there was one on either side of the front steps that we never use.....they were about 12 feet tall and about 8 feet in diameter......the butts were 12" or so and the limbs were very thick. It was tyme for them to go before the birds started nests in them like always. Had a totally worn out RS chain on the 49SP and had just ground it so we got 'er done!!! Cut 'em as low as I could......

View attachment 815082View attachment 815082View attachment 815087View attachment 815089
That chain has a few more left in it.

I hope someone tries to get royal tonight because I have just a small amount of steam pressure that's longing to be released :cheers:

When the boat ramps are closed...grab a boat themed coozie.
0e6e530e977400110ac8532ec619af74.jpg

We further North, no new snow.
[/QUOTE|

LOL! Actually you're no more than 10-15 miles north of me here....though it does seem so....but if you follow the latitude lines you'll find you are around 44.65 I'm at 44.41......roughly 69 miles per degree of latitude.....we about 0.24 degrees difference. May be slightly different as I used Halifax to mark your end......but stihl not very different in latitude....

True but we still further North, maybe not much but still. Jutting out further into the Atlantic has benefits sometimes, not always but we tend to have a few degrees warmer temps,get more rain here than those further inland.

True but we still further North, maybe not much but still. Jutting out further into the Atlantic has benefits sometimes, not always but we tend to have a few degrees warmer temps,get more rain here than those further inland.

True you are further north than my home......but to put it in perspective... downtown Bucksport is right at 44.60.....Halifax is 44.65....so it be the difference between North Bucksport and here.....or about a 20 min drive....LOL!!

Latest posts

Back