Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for a carb that will work on the 020avp I'm trying to revive.
I have a working 020avp with a WA-1A that looks like this:

attachment.php

The one I'm working on has a WA-1 with a throttle lever won't work with the linkage rod I have, a rod which is identical to the one above. This carb looks like this:

attachment.php

I'd like to get a carb that will work with the rod or vice-versa.

I happened into a Wright C50 gear drive and am looking to find a parts C50 direct drive to complete my saw. Anybody have one of these laying around with a puffed motor?

Chris B.

Pogo was just looking for parts for a Wright C50-D runner ... Is something in the water?

Pogo was just looking for parts for a Wright C50-D runner ... Is something in the water?

Nah. I'm good...soon as I can find a spark plug wrench for the rascal.:msp_tongue:

Guido indicated in my other thread that he has one with a broken crank he may be willing to part out.

A "G", huh? Cool. Hell, I thought a "D" was pretty unusual to find around here, myself.

Nah. I'm good...soon as I can find a spark plug wrench for the rascal.:msp_tongue:

Guido indicated in my other thread that he has one with a broken crank he may be willing to part out.

A "G", huh? Cool. Hell, I thought a "D" was pretty unusual to find around here, myself.

I think that was a Remington 754 that Guido had with a broken crank.

I think that was a Remington 754 that Guido had with a broken crank.

You're reminding me I need reminded more often. And you're right!:help:

I indeed need an air filter and top cover for a C50-D. And Guido was indeed commenting on the 754 thread. My bad. Just tryin' to help. Both are recent acquisitions for me and I haven't been able to do much with either one yet, let alone tell one from the other.:tongue2:

Mark picked it up at an auction for the chain. When he showed it to me, I just had to have it. Mine's missing the recoil, carb, and air cleaner assembly and spike. The top cover is still there and it has good compression. Quite a unique looking saw.

Chris B.

Looking for a few 024 parts. What I need is that aluminum screen/filter that gets screwed to the air filter cover and the two tiny screws. I might be interested in a good looking starter recoil and a good looking bar/chain/clutch cover.

:cheers:

Mark picked it up at an auction for the chain. When he showed it to me, I just had to have it. Mine's missing the recoil, carb, and air cleaner assembly and spike. The top cover is still there and it has good compression. Quite a unique looking saw.

Chris B.

Well, it had a really nice looking chain on it. :hmm3grin2orange:

Never even really gave the saw a look.

I'm looking for a Stihl 044 12mm crankcase... If it had the crank in it great. It's for a friends dad, it's his favorite saw and I'm looking to get it running for him again. I guess there's a lot of memories involved... The current case is seen better days.

I'm looking for a Stihl 044 12mm crankcase... If it had the crank in it great. It's for a friends dad, it's his favorite saw and I'm looking to get it running for him again. I guess there's a lot of memories involved... The current case is seen better days.

let me dig around i might have a case i can send, just gotta see what the vultures got to.

Still looking for a pulley for a Jonsered 450/455/535.

And I'm also looking for points/condenser/coil for an Echo SRM200da straight shaft trimmer/brushcutter.

Thanks in advance, and happy Independence Day,

Bryan

Like everything else Stihl makes, there are differences. I happen to have Oregon presets: the on-center distance is longer with Stihl and the rivet diameter smaller.

Thanks for thinking of it.

Chris B.

I was able to make some work on a 325 combo by grinding the drive r at the joint

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

i have 1 ms460 and 1 046 the ms460 needs crank bearings and the 046 is missing the handle and gas tank between the two there is a complete saw the ms460 is pushing 150 compression and the 046 is pushing 140ish. i also have a husqvarna 371 case with e big bore p/c thats scored. im looking for a good 60cc saw preferably stihl but not really picky

i have 1 ms460 and 1 046 the ms460 needs crank bearings and the 046 is missing the handle and gas tank between the two there is a complete saw the ms460 is pushing 150 compression and the 046 is pushing 140ish. i also have a husqvarna 371 case with e big bore p/c thats scored. im looking for a good 60cc saw preferably stihl but not really picky

PM inbound.

Latest posts

Back