Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl ms 260 tank/handle assembly

I need a tank handle or a parts saw for the above.I have 021/025/ms210/ms250 and 028 Stihl parts and Husky 350/440 parts also,or moldy greenbacks.PM me if you have something.
Duke,do you still have that Jred?If so let me know what you need for it?
RR

Last edited:
- Looking for a choke rod for a Husky 480CD, part no. is 501 54 81-01 ; and the connector pin, if available.

- Perhaps, a chain-brake assy., as well.

NO idea whether or not I might have anything to trade that you need, but feel free to ask re wants...otherwise, 'Federal Reserve Notes'.

ALSO....it these saws had outer spikes, could use one. I don't see mount provision for one, but the IPL seems to show one...

(No other specific needs for the 480, but...if you have other parts, do let me know.)

Thanks!

Looking for an ignition module, and a plastic recoil housing for an Echo 280E. have things to trade as well as the usual useless paper. TIA

MS 361/341 Parts

I am looking for some parts for a MS 361/341. Needing a brake lever, top cover, air filter cover, tank vent and cover. Also need screws for the handle. Possibly may be interested in a clutch cover as well. Please message me if you have anything. Thanks

Anyone have spare 044 parts? Already got it tore down...

Need...
Tank/handle
Flywheel
Recoil (if nice, if not ill get an AM one)
Piston (if someone has a new one laying around?)
Bearings (also I'd someone has a spare new set laying around)

I know I can get most of these parts easy enough on eBay or Northwoodsaw but thought I would check here first.

Got plenty to trade or some $$$. Either way PM me!

Looking for Redmax Piston/cylinder

Title says it. Looking for a good piston and cylinder for a Red Max G310TS. Production date of 06/2000. Need piston, ring, cylinder. Let me know if have anything. Not much to trade but have a little paper around. For my sons first saw. Hope you can help me out.

Anyone have spare 044 parts? Already got it tore down...

Need...
Tank/handle
Flywheel
Recoil (if nice, if not ill get an AM one)
Piston (if someone has a new one laying around?)
Bearings (also I'd someone has a spare new set laying around)

I know I can get most of these parts easy enough on eBay or Northwoodsaw but thought I would check here first.

Got plenty to trade or some $$$. Either way PM me!

Nate, I'm working on list you emailed the day. I probably have the recoil and flywheel from this list.

He's needing a 10mm piston.

Nate, I'm working on list you emailed the day. I probably have the recoil and flywheel from this list.

He's needing a 10mm piston.

I have piles of 044 flywheels. I can send him one.

I however am looking for a set of MS-440 (440 flip cap) case halves and a set of MS-460 (460 flip cap) case halves to fix smashed saws. I have lots of parts to trade and a little money too.

I don't need the crankshafts, cylinders, or anything else.

Husky 51 - 55 clutch cover

Looking for a nice chain brake assy or just the cover, for a Husky 51/55. 1983 vintage. Part # 503493201.

Does not need to have the handle and brake band if they are missing, just a nice cover that is not cracked, melted, etc. Have 357xp/359 case halves to trade or ??

Thank you.

looking for a 088, 084 carb. also looking for 42+'' stihl bar (large mount)

I have some random parts to trade misc. 090 parts and some smaller bars.

I also have a nice 020T stihl that i would trade for a nice big large mount stihl bar.

Back