Today's Job...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weld nipples all over it so it will bite or use some checker plate.

Nipples? These ones? I didn't know you can weld these nipples... they ain't steel, are they?

Gorgeous-lady-wearing-wet-clothes-to-seethrough-the-hard-nipples-and-huge-boobs-tits-bikini-pokies-white-sexy-babe.jpg

Thanks go to Darin, Wampum, Trimmmmed, and the rest of the great super moderators for not sending me to band camp. :cheers:

I don't know why they haven't sent me, I am sure glad I haven't been sent there... I hear it's very scary... :msp_scared:

Nipples? These ones? I didn't know you can weld these nipples... they ain't steel, are they?

Gorgeous-lady-wearing-wet-clothes-to-seethrough-the-hard-nipples-and-huge-boobs-tits-bikini-pokies-white-sexy-babe.jpg

Legendary performance old son. With nipples like that I'd probably keep a spare set handy.

This thread never disappoints, it just keeps getting better.

Matt I think the one cut you did with the double wedge and stepped double back cut is a great idea. Glad you're liking the 353.:cheers:

Yes Promac's nipple picture has completely undone the previous posts in this whole lengthy thread. In fact I now can't even remember what the hell this thread was about? I didn't edit the picture out in my quote as I thought 4 nipples on the same page is better than two...
Oh and the 353 is an awesome little saw Andy. Thanks for making me keep it ;)

Oh and I nearly forgot... a video :)

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yPAB0SoAxNI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for the vid Matt good stuff.
Did ya find the wedge from the second tree.
I found this funny i was felling sugar gums the other day and my youngest daughter was with me and when i was doing the angled down wegde cut she said the fine saw dust looked like kooskoos.
Keep up the good work and i still think you are having way to much fun to be healthy.
Tell ya misses she does a good job with the camera.

Thanks for the vid Matt good stuff.
Did ya find the wedge from the second tree.
I found this funny i was felling sugar gums the other day and my youngest daughter was with me and when i was doing the angled down wegde cut she said the fine saw dust looked like kooskoos.
Keep up the good work and i still think you are having way to much fun to be healthy.
Tell ya misses she does a good job with the camera.

Yeah mate the wedge was about 20 metres away! Ask your daughter to try eating some of that Redgum dust - it may change her mind a tad :)
By the way I am having fun but far from healthy. Just got told that I need to do a heap of exercises to strengthen my lower left back which is affecting my right shoulder - my right shoulder was rebuilt a long time ago but has set itself forward in the socket leading to a bursitis (Shoulder Bursitis | Rotator Cuff Tendonitis) - it is bloody painful but I am glad it's not some sort of premature joint wear of some sort. I can't put my right arm behind my back very far. Also found that my right wrist pain is due to excessive forearm tension (from you guessed it - chainsawing :( ). Dammit. I thought a few shots of cortisone would fix everything but now I have to exercise. I hate exercises from the physiotherapist. Oh and my left forearm hurts from similar tension...

Oh and the missus likes coming chainsawing. I left the 261 for her Sunday afternoon to trim some trees in our yard and told her NOT to even start it without chaps. I snuck in our back entrance without her seeing me just as she exited my shed with the 261 and NO CHAPS!!! It was like catching a kid in the cookie jar :D

I know all about the rotator cuff mate,when i came a gutser off the quod bike i broke the skapula bone know has pins in it and pulled all the rotator cuff mussels off.I had a year off work and i have never ever been in so much pain in all my life and the months of physio and lived on endone and tramadol pain killers and was off my face half the time.So mate i know all about your trubles,its not to bad know but i dont think it will ever be right ever again.
My physio the prick would say hello Andrew im going to hert you today,and he allways did.

Last edited:
My physio the prick would say hello Andrew im going to hert you today,and he allways did.

Yeah mine too, and he's a good mate of mine the bastard! I swear he worked for Saddam in a torture chamber or something. I know I'll never be 100% but will be happy to make it to 20% ;)

If chicks really do dig scars, I should have got laid a lot more than I did.

I like my doctor. When we first met, he took a look at the list of injuries and operations I've had and mused to himself, "hmm, a life well lived". - And I'm paying the price for it now.

If chicks really do dig scars, I should have got laid a lot more than I did.

I like my doctor. When we first met, he took a look at the list of injuries and operations I've had and mused to himself, "hmm, a life well lived". - And I'm paying the price for it now.

Yeah the old chicks dig scars theory doesn't seem to have worked for me Terry. Although I do have one good chick so better not get "dug" too much - she arrived before 90% of my scars but luckily she isn't the one who scarred me ;)

Back