Today's Job...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to the chiro today to try and get my back working again and I will gladly go again on thursday - it will be worth the visit ;) haha

. Also found that my right wrist pain is due to excessive forearm tension (from you guessed it - chainsawing :( ). Dammit.

Ok, not I'm not sure I believe you on why you have right wrist pain Matt. ???????????? After seeing those nipples, probably aggravated it again EH? :hmm3grin2orange:

I know all about the rotator cuff mate,when i came a gutser off the quod bike i broke the skapula bone know has pins in it and pulled all the rotator cuff mussels off.I had a year off work and i have never ever been in so much pain in all my life and the months of physio and lived on endone and tramadol pain killers and was off my face half the time.So mate i know all about your trubles,its not to bad know but i dont think it will ever be right ever again.
My physio the prick would say hello Andrew im going to hert you today,and he allways did.

At least your physioprick was honest with you... I know for sure I'd rather that they tell me that I may/will experience some pain rather than say "Nothing is going to hurt, you'll be fine..." every time they torture you... at least you had a warning... if you didn't like it, you'd have punched the guy and walked off... slowly, but deliberately...

But you kept going back... :D

Ok, not I'm not sure I believe you on why you have right wrist pain Matt. ???????????? After seeing those nipples, probably aggravated it again EH? :hmm3grin2orange:

Well the nipples certainly didn't help Will :D That's only about the 2,000th time somebody has said that about my right wrist, even my physio brought it up! I'm starting to think that they may be right...
I do have a larger right arm and was going blind until my eye laser surgery. Haven't had the hairy palms but maybe the hairs never got the chance to grow?

AUSSIE1... yes, he is missing...

Will nipples get him back in here?

Or were you referring to my slightly dumb ass?

Actually, my senility was rearing it's ugly head. I thought Darin deleted your pic but today slipped by so quickly, I forgot that was yesterday.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Actually, my senility was rearing it's ugly head. I thought Darin deleted your pic but today slipped by so quickly, I forgot that was yesterday.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Change your page preferences mate ;)

Can't recall how many posts to a page I have, (50 ??) but PM610's QT is still on this page for moi :D

Change your page preferences mate ;)

Can't recall how many posts to a page I have, (50 ??) but PM610's QT is still on this page for moi :D

I'm already at 100. I just scrolled up to 3 this morning and thought it was gone. When I saw the Shop Monkey wasn't banned, I went up further. Those are a really fine example of God's (or a plastic surgeon's) handiwork. :clap:

Back