• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Vintage Chainsaw Collectors Lounge

Kensie1988

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Website
m.youtube.com
Stihl #1

Stihl #1

ArboristSite Operative
076 is new from a friend in Mexico where they still sold them until recently. It is a modern version and substantially different than my old US model from 30 years ago. A lot of improvements but no deco valve so I will probably never even try to start it with my old shoulder.
The Homelite is a C9, my bad.
Kensie I have been a member here since 2005, just have not posted much in a good long while, decided to start again.

Kensie1988

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Website
m.youtube.com
076 is new from a friend in Mexico where they still sold them until recently. It is a modern version and substantially different than my old US model from 30 years ago. A lot of improvements but no deco valve so I will probably never even try to start it with my old shoulder.
The Homelite is a C9, my bad.
Kensie I have been a member here since 2005, just have not posted much in a good long while, decided to start again.
I did notice you have been a member far longer than I have but I always welcome new people who post in this thread specifically :)

46 Poulan

46 Poulan

Addicted to ArboristSite
LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
Lonestar, are you an Aggie?
stihl #1, class of 76
Unfortunately I’m only an Aggie fan...I didn’t get accepted. I blame it on certain political correctness BS but I’ve never been the most attentive in school anywho. My wife is a grad though. Have family over in Bryan.

Wanted to be an Ag major but life took a different route.