Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the stuff we use to wrap the handle bars on our racing 10spd bikes ages ago, ours was a little thinner with small holes in it.

Steve
I didn't feel like buying something, at least not yet, so it's just EPDM roofing material scraps from some other project and cut into long strips. Also got lazy and didn't make a continuous strip so you kinda see the bump about half way through it where it got layered thick. Seems to work well so far.

What's the name of the company that makes rifle straps, they also make straps for weedeaters and also handle wraps for saws. Almost got one for the weedeater but decided to go with a full harness, something more easier on the old back.

Steve

Might just be the different mufflers, but I think my super 3270 has a bit more jam than my 3270sc. Both are great saws.

Chris B.
May also be due to an unrestricted choke, I have a super 3270 on the way that still has the primer, so it's unrestricted, but it has the same muffler as my SC's, be interesting to see how much it differs from the SC's, I have a couple 14 series with the duel port muffler that I could swap out just to try also....;)

May also be due to an unrestricted choke, I have a super 3270 on the way that still has the primer, so it's unrestricted, but it has the same muffler as my SC's, be interesting to see how much it differs from the SC's, I have a couple 14 series with the duel port muffler that I could swap out just to try also....;)

I don't have any others in the series to compare it to, but my 3200 (essentially the same) with fresh rings, a dual port muffler and primer is a surprisingly powerful saw.

What's the name of the company that makes rifle straps, they also make straps for weedeaters and also handle wraps for saws. Almost got one for the weedeater but decided to go with a full harness, something more easier on the old back.

Steve
Uncle Mike’s?

New project to get going, coil showed up. Son inlaw buys them, but don't know jack about fixing them.
d20f3bb8bb5e12fa53c7b9909c7b0c45.jpg
269173e6c80261cc23b30bc82ce8d775.jpg

Steve

Not much here. Just getting ready for winter getting the snowblowers going, and moving stuff around. Little mowing but that's pretty well done now. Hardly any wrenching, bout the only thing I got going is the Onan on the miller welder. Putting new gaskets on the intake/exhaust manifolds to get rid of my air leak off of the carb. Last guy put on the completely wrong gasket, but what can you do?

Latest posts

Back