Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah and of course I didn't drive my truck to work today, and the saws we're the opposite direction than home.

So how many saws fit in the trunk of a e39 BMW 530i?

Answer: All 12 did!View attachment 682326
I believe I could've gotten a few more in there, no need for the spare tire. Back seat fold down?

Steve

You can also put one in your lap

Steve

Hahaha! If he had more saws I would have had to figure it out.

Might be some room under the hood (battery is not needed once the car is started, just sayin' . . . . )

Philbert

Darn battery is in trunk, that took the space of another powerhead.

How's school going anyway?

Steve
School is going well. I stay busy between homework and working for the engineering department doing shop related projects at school, which is a very nice change from last year. Usually go home on weekends to work some more jobs, as well as work on the existing old tool collection. Getting some projects tidied, up but more seem to jump into my truck every week. :confused: Not much work on saws sadly, but this winter I want to get my Dolly 420 running right, and I have another 10-10 minus a few pieces that I think I will try to get running again. Looks too nice to use for parts. I want to get the Makita 6401 that spun the bearings going again, but I will see how that goes.

I wiped down and looked over the Lombard. Seems like a rugged and well built saw. Haven't attempted to start it yet because PO told me it was sucking bar oil.
20181030_093909.jpg

Also can't wait to try out this little Echo 451vl. Looks like a nice little saw.
20181029_220959.jpg

Also got the 510sp up and running. Traded that off to my buddy that I had sold my Homelite Super EZ to. Glad to have the little Homey back.
20181029_220907.jpg

Been busy I see.

Steve

Yes, been trying to work through and organize the pile. Helps that the PO took good care of all these saws, so far all have just had a simple tank flush and fresh fuel and they fire right off.

Picked up a couple more yesterday too. A Mac 110 and an old Stihl 020av. Stumbled on those while buying a used set of wheels/tires for my truck.

Back