020 av

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagman69

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Finally, I got my 020 av apart:clap: It had a couple of fuel line issues, The one coming from the carb to the engine had a couple of cracks by the nipple where it attaches. The nipple is kind of mangled on the end. Any way my problem is the one that attaches to the carb going into the fuel tank is broke off at the carb. I checked fleabay and they cost almost as much as i paid for the saw. Anyone out there have a extra laying around???? Just thought i would throw it out there.
Thanks for lookin

I just did a fuel line on an 020av, got the part from stihl, and don't remember it being too steep. 15-20 bucks isn't a lot of money to put into a saw that runs as well as an 020.

I bought a fuel line for my 020 from my local dealer cheaper than I could buy it on fleabay by more than just the shipping. They were still available the last I knew.

I've found that in production parts (OE) for almost everything are more expensive on ebay. I was repairing old craigslist honda lawnmowers for resale this winter and my local small engine shop was always cheaper. Sometimes amazon has hard to find nla saw parts affordably.

As soon as possible I'm going to peddle those mowers to buy a new 372 xp.

If you cant find the parts you need or they are a little too spendy let me know and ill send you mine. Idk what's wrong with it cause I never got around to taking it apart. Just let me know

Back