066 Hot Roddin' on a Friday Night!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Help me out here...

Brad, I thought you had a new hole in your head last week, complete with leaks?

Are you that much better already (I do hope so, God can still work miracles) or is this an old thread that somehow popped up again?

I tried to start my Super Wiz 66 a few days after carpal tunnel surgery last year, took 8 weeks for the incision to heal properly after that.

I hope you are so much better already that you are back in the shop.

Mark H

I couldn't leave UGLY alone, so I put a bag, errrr, a cover over her head.

330051845_akJKt-M.jpg

330051848_7jNiC-M.jpg

No just to figure out how to attach the cover. There might be room for some hoop-n-loop fasteners in there some where. I'm committed now. Can't go back to the stock filter unless I buy a new cover.

That's the way my 660s look when my 880s are in the room...:blush:

330051845_akJKt-M.jpg

330051848_7jNiC-M.jpg

No just to figure out how to attach the cover. There might be room for some hoop-n-loop fasteners in there some where. I'm committed now. Can't go back to the stock filter unless I buy a new cover.

Dzus fasteners...

Ah yes, the effects of booze and good meds........ Your doctor isn't a member of AS is he?
I have to agree with Lake, it is UGGGLY.
The bag didn't help, maybe a garter belt, a thong and more meds.

Bag? I believe that's one of Brad's cod-ends...;)

Not just ugly, loud, and won't last a minute in the real world. Oh.. I keep forgeting... posing isn't the real world:popcorn:

It's real easy to figure potential gains - somewhere between a stock filter and no filter... and to me.. it isn't worth the messing around... but that's me.

Last edited:
You guys are cracking me up:) So now my 066 has a woodie from hanging on the wall above my 084 all the time:clap:

Am I all better? No. But it doesn't take much to run a rotary file in a die grinder. Besides, who else here could stand to have some saw parts setting in the garage?

I had the k&n on mine, a straight one and one like that, too big, always knocking them off. I run the foam ones now, never knock them off, smaller and flow better imo...

330051845_akJKt-M.jpg

330051848_7jNiC-M.jpg

That is a plea for help. Are you ok Brad? Is there something you need?

Latest posts

Back