084 Differences and Info

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HA!!!
Somebody has the bug BAD!!! I your name as high bidder on some auctions. Good Luck!! Id sell ya mine but it runs too good. :greenchainsaw:

It must be SNELLERIZED and made to look like new:popcorn::chainsawguy::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: And when I'm done with that, I want to add to the Roostertails thread:camera:

HA!!!
Somebody has the bug BAD!!! I see your name as high bidder on some auctions. Good Luck!! Id sell ya mine but it runs too good. :greenchainsaw:

Hey now TTR, I thought rules stated, locals get first shot at that fine running 84 of yours.:cheers:

Oppps oh yeah I forgot :) How many 084's do ya need!!??? You wouldnt want that pig of mine anyways.

How many 5000's do I got put back. :hmm3grin2orange:

Looks like I am going have to do the same thing with 84 stuff now too. :bowdown: ;)

That's going to cost you a little more than the 5000s did! Looks like I've found the saw. Trying to finalize the deal.
Its just money brad and you cant do anything with it in the next life. So might as well be smiling from ear to ear now.

Thats not a bad price Brad for a stock like new one. Good luck with it and I hope you get one soon.

Like I said, if it wasn't for you wanting to port it yourself, for $200 more you could have woods ported ready to go one.

I hope you are not talking about that ugly one you have a bid on.:hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
You trying to say I'm a light-weight? I saw that KD880 at the Spring GTG and was truely mesmorized. I'd never seen a piped saw before. Not sure I've seen one since either. 'bout time you got one isn't it?

Last edited:
'bout time you got ne isn't it?

HUH?

Nah Brad just poking ur ribs, just have seen some guys with my woods 84 get pulled in and pushed back on up cuts. Can only imagine what the KD880 would do to one not ready for it in the cut. :cheers:

That's not going to get it Kevin. What's done?:greenchainsaw:

Oh its just DONE.

Lets just say at the racing gtg we will have a piped classes too. At least 0-50cc and a 0-140cc classes for gas and then Alky classes too, if enough show up.

SWEET. Now that's what I'm talkin' about.:chainsawguy::chainsawguy::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

You won't see a pipe on my 084, but it won't be stock either. Of course, you already knew that. Me an stock don't get along very well.

Last edited:
Back