084 Differences and Info

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BS the MS180 is heavy

Bought one of them MS180's you all keep talking about and they are not as light as you all say. :buttkick:

CopyofDN084001.jpg

CopyofDN084002.jpg

CopyofDN084003.jpg

Awww That thing can't be all that fast .....look it's still got the old style filter on it. :laugh: :laugh:

ahhh you are gonna let me run that thing right???? :laugh: J/K

Hey I got another filter cover for that thing if'n ya need it, looks like somebody up and went and filled that one full of holes one on ya. I'd send it back, parently it don't run real good for somebody to be shoot'n at it like that. :D

Not only that. The thing fell apart in shipping. The weight of the "muffler" broke off the exhaust flange. He had such a hard time starting it that the handle pulled off. And then there's that grease rag wrapped up in tape. Couldn't be anything sharp or it woul have cut its way out:popcorn:

Anyone have a lead on a clean 084 P&C? I might need a couple:)

The last new OEM P+C kit I seen I think this guy bought it Erick. I only got used ones laying around waiting in line.

You can still get them from the dealers for $$$

Brad, check out the hang out.
There is a 084 being auctioned off this month to the members.

I'd prefer a good clean used one. I missed that like new one or $50 in the Tradin' Post!

Not a good one, I bought it. It was broke and he caught it before shipping and he refunded my money.
I am still getting it and going to try something with it for fun.
Top notch guy.

The last new OEM P+C kit I seen I think this guy bought it Erick. I only got used ones laying around waiting in line.

You can still get them from the dealers for $$$

:hmm3grin2orange:

I think we are all gonna have to get together and figure out some kind of gentleman’s agreement on the parts thing. :laugh:

Keep an eye on that guy he lists a new one every so often, not sure where he's getting them, but a great guy to deal with. I've gotten several things from him. I'll PM ya the info Brad send him an E-mail he's usually got some 084 stuff.

I know I have bid on alot of stuff Brad has bid on, but he gets sniped anyways in the end.
But I only bid ahead of time if it is something I really dont need. If it is something I really want, I wait and snipe it at the end.

I know who you mean Erick. He has alot of used logger saws rebuilt for sale too.

Hey Brad, the one at the gtg is nicknamed The Beast now because of hearing you guys call it a beast. I think I will call this one Thor.

CopyofDN084005.jpg

Back