2009 Indiana July GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What date is best for you???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess I musta missed out on the spout??

Looks like a GTG shaping up huh??

Terry, paloloi is a few good miles away.... far enough to keep them there but not far enough to keeep them from visiting. :laugh:

I'm in if I'm allowed on the property..... Ian

Heck no we got standards here in Hooterville. :laugh: but I guess if you KenTuckyians (spelled with a F BTW) can make it on the property I guess I wouldn't ask ya to leave. :laugh:... I'd think you'd know by now that you and Terry could pretty well take my dog hunting and I wouldn't have a problem with it. :cheers:

All right got a few requests for "before October"... I was thinking more like Late October, Does anybody have an issue with the first weekend in October???? That'd be October 3rd and 4th... would that be too late for you guys????

Welder, Gink, would you guys be able to do that weekend??? Would you guys be able to do something late October like the 24/25th??? would that be far enough from D-day for you guys to be able to make it???

Post up fellas??

Hey everyone. Im the guy who came with Dave watchamakalit and wasnt a member on this site yet. Well i am now and just want to thank levi and his family for puting this on and thanks to everyone else who showed up. I learned a lot from everyone and had a blast.

Terry, paloloi is a few good miles away.... far enough to keep them there but not far enough to keeep them from visiting. :laugh:

I have ten or so left that HimWill sent, I'll bring them down to your gtg.

Hey everyone. Im the guy who came with Dave watchamakalit and wasnt a member on this site yet. Well i am now and just want to thank levi and his family for puting this on and thanks to everyone else who showed up. I learned a lot from everyone and had a blast.

Welcome to the site. Glad to hear you had fun.

Welder, Gink, would you guys be able to do that weekend??? Would you guys be able to do something late October like the 24/25th??? would that be far enough from D-day for you guys to be able to make it???

Post up fellas??

I can do the first weekend of October, but anything later than that I could not. I have to go back in for my surgery, they wanted to do in July and I got them to put it off until October when things weren't so busy, I didn't know you were throwing a GTG. Any chances of sneaking away to Louisville Saturday night:greenchainsaw:

Make it the first week in october so at least gink can make it before his surgery. Maybe Amber(my beautiful wife) will go into labor early.

Heck no we got standards here in Hooterville. :laugh: but I guess if you KenTuckyians (spelled with a F BTW) can make it on the property I guess I wouldn't ask ya to leave. :laugh:... I'd think you'd know by now that you and Terry could pretty well take my dog hunting and I wouldn't have a problem with it. :cheers:

All right got a few requests for "before October"... I was thinking more like Late October, Does anybody have an issue with the first weekend in October???? That'd be October 3rd and 4th... would that be too late for you guys????

Post up fellas??

Eric, I would love to make it, kinda a good ride for me and it's pretty close to right after I get back from the race trip, but we will see.

It would be great though, and I should have a couple new old saws by then to give a whirl to.

If she goes early and you go to the GTG, you better bring more than your tent!

Sounds like a blast. I haven't been camping at all yet this year. Chainsaws, guns, fire, beer, hell, what ISN'T fun about all that!

I must have missed that also. A GTG further away is just a bit out of my reach I think but we will see. I would like to host one here but I really doubt there are enough guys in this area.

Bill

Latest posts

Back