"2015 You Suck Thread"-Pictures required

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a "you suck". Had an old guy call me today said he had a new piston and cylinder for a 024 Super. Wanted a 24" bar for his Husky and wanted to know if I'd trade. I jumped all over it. He shows up with this. The box was all taped up and I waited till he left to open it. I originally thought someone had just stuck an 024 P&C in this box.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,011.7 KB · Views: 148
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 152
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 150
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 159
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 119
Maybe a "you suck". Had an old guy call me today said he had a new piston and cylinder for a 024 Super. Wanted a 24" bar for his Husky and wanted to know if I'd trade. I jumped all over it. He shows up with this. The box was all taped up and I waited till he left to open it. I originally thought someone had just stuck an 024 P&C in this box.
Yes.
Yes You Do.

Dayum!

That 024 is gonna really haul the mail.

It'll be like a big block chevy in a Mazda Miata.

:laugh:

Guess I'm gonna need a little help, what does this ginormous thing go on.

Just picked this up yesterday. Guy said it had been sitting on his shelf for years. I was curious to see if she would run and so I dumped out the old and very yellow gas and put in new and she runs great! couldn't believe it. Hadn't even got it home yet.1013151355.jpg 1013151354.jpg

Got a new tree service on my list tonight. Stopped by to pick up what I thought was going to be an 025 and ended up with this load.

41b7bd382834e7b6c76f212b2e168a2e.jpg

He said fix one or two and keep the rest! He also said he has a few 066's in boxes (basket cases) that I could have free. Hell yea!

250 x2
029super
200t x2
192t x2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a new tree service on my list tonight. Stopped by to pick up what I thought was going to be an 025 and ended up with this load.

41b7bd382834e7b6c76f212b2e168a2e.jpg

He said fix one or two and keep the rest! He also said he has a few 066's in boxes (basket cases) that I could have free. Hell yea!

250 x2
029super
200t x2
192t x2

WOW!!!!!:rock:

I can hardly imagine a free stihl saw let alone a free or several free 066. Were they giving out free money also?

I can hardly imagine a free stihl saw let alone a free or several free 066. Were they giving out free money also?
Yes free money by the arm load. There from a old logger freind who kept every saw that he blew up for many years. They range from 2 red lights to the last of the 066's. But all are 066's no 660's in the pile. There's lots of them guys around u just gotta spend some time looking and being people's freind. I'm gonna piece him the newest one back to a running saw for all the rest. I've bn looking for a red light or even a flat top for a long time and I finally found one to say the least.

I just closed the deal for three Dolmar 143 cylinders and pistons. I probably paid more than the average guy would for these, but I'm a dolmar/makita nerd... So what can you do when you find 3 rare cylinder kits? Buy them of course! Pics to come...

I just closed the deal for three Dolmar 143 cylinders and pistons. I probably paid more than the average guy would for these, but I'm a dolmar/makita nerd... So what can you do when you find 3 rare cylinder kits? Buy them of course! Pics to come...

Nathan,

Brace yourself for the flurry of PM's, emails, and text messages.

Back