2100/5200 in a Stihl shop, hmmmmm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Hoss & Tommy, good news is they have their clothes on!

Which 2100 piston was it....the two thick ring?

Yes the new piston is two thick rings. I still have the the original thin ring piston and it is in good shape, but the rings are shot and in six months I have not been able to find replacements.

You're Stihl bar stool is ripped and you're suggestion box is covered up??

Sharp eye. Yes a lady came in one day and sat her chainsaw on that stool and drug the chain across it and ripped it. Luckily she was a looker so I didn't say anything other than ooopppps.

Yeah we keep the suggestion box covered. We don't want any suggestions getting out of there. They can put all they want in but thats as far as they ever go,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

'oh brother where art thou?' isn't playing on the tv.

I was letting the TV cool down. Most times your right, I like that movie.

Thinking about bringing in Forrest Gump or Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven for a change of pace. Also thinking about a 40inch flat screen to mount on the wall. Haven't convinced the big wheels of that yet so I may have to buy it myself. The things I do for my veiwing pleasure, oooopppps I mean my customers,hehe

The only thing I see....missing is brass poles and strippers:greenchainsaw:

Been talking to the town counsel about that. They say no way, I say yes way, they say do it your going to jail, I say got heat and food in there,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back