2153 for christmas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warjohn

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
It took me a couple days to get the pictures. My SIL has had my camera. Here is the 2153 my kids got me for xmas. I have great kids. I wanted it with a .325 .050 bar and chain to match my 2051 and 520sp but they got it with the .325 .058. I am going to take it back tomorrow and see if I can swap them out if not I might just buy new ones and sell thees. Either way I am pretty happy. This is my first new saw ever. My son tried getting me a 111s but he missed out on a couple and settled for the 2153. I will use it more anyway.

I like the way them Johnny's LOOK:cheers:

attachment.php

I've had a 2149 for 6 or 8 years now: great little saw, still runs like new. You're gonna like that 2153.

what a cool gift, probably the smoothest saw I've ever run, mine came with an oregon bar, in .050 X .325, I want to mod it but it's so nice the way it came. Congrats and enjoy.

That sure makes a nice gift. I'm sure it'll make you smile every time you see it. :cheers:

Thanks guys. I do really like the looks of this saw.I only wish they could have found one without the cat muffler but that can be fixed. I can't wait to get it in some wood, that will probably be Tuesday. I can't get to my woodpile, too much snow.

Latest posts

Back