Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On another note that bar looks like a Husqvarna branded GB Pro Top. If so she'd be a relatively old bar by now.

I hope you have better luck than I do, the last stuff I got from Young took a prescription to get rid of.

That was the asian bird flu and it was your own fault. He told you it wasn't like KFC where you can lick your fingers.

Here's a video bucking poplar from earlier.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4_OGKvCs7xs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I hope you have better luck than I do, the last stuff I got from Young took a prescription to get rid of.

That was the asian bird flu and it was your own fault. He told you it wasn't like KFC where you can lick your fingers.

And here I was thinking I was a nutjob :D

Here's a video of the 288 after a little work to it.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gnvjDKyIyf4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice running saw and I like your porting by adding some open port transfers with the closed port transfers. Also having them pointed in such a way as to make them finger ports. I have not seen a picture before of having them come off the lower port like you did. Looks like it works great nice job.

The throttle response was the first thing I noticed when I fired it up. It was way faster to spool up almost like a smaller saw. It was turning 12.8k out of the wood and self feeding at 11.2k in the video.

The throttle response was the first thing I noticed when I fired it up. It was way faster to spool up almost like a smaller saw. It was turning 12.8k out of the wood and self feeding at 11.2k in the video.

Sounds like you may have your 6 cube build off saw there!!!
It's got a real unique sound...
And yes, it took my phone this long to download the vid... :dizzy:

Back