4 poplars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's just that I can't ever remember reading apost of yours that wasn't either bragging or condescending. It's cute, really, how little you know about yourself.

Bragging.....well put up those posts for me Blake, I remember going around with you when you 1st became a member here, why golly at 28yrs old you`re a world of knowledge!

I sit back, read and then post....usually telling someone within the thread how full of crap they are! or post factual statements about a piece of equip. or......bust someones chops due to stupid, arrogant posts that usually lead to an argumentative on slaught of posts!

sometimes I post comments and hand out props to those who have gained respect throughout the arboristsite community! note: you & the dan have been overlooked in that regard!

any thing else blakes?

LXT.............

Bragging.....well put up those posts for me Blake, I remember going around with you when you 1st became a member here, why golly at 28yrs old you`re a world of knowledge!

I sit back, read and then post....usually telling someone within the thread how full of crap they are! or post factual statements about a piece of equip. or......bust someones chops due to stupid, arrogant posts that usually lead to an argumentative on slaught of posts!

sometimes I post comments and hand out props to those who have gained respect throughout the arboristsite community! note: you & the dan have been overlooked in that regard!

any thing else blakes?

LXT.............

Nope. Not really. The word "cute" pretty much sums it up.

Ya know Paco, one day I hope to be as awesome as you...one day.

you are a funny little nutpump! I hope 1 day you are good as me too:dizzy:

yeah Plas, probably a few bodies in them trees, better piece em down and let the CSI unit inspect them! what a meatwhistle comment, you are a newbee! uhh?:clap:

the joke NC is.... does Plas think by taking them down in small sections & when finally making the spar drop that if somethings in there it will go away by doing it his way???? :chainsaw:

you boys are funny! like a Benny Hill skit.......LOL

LXT.............

any thing else blakes?

LXT.............

This guy thinks he's on the commitee board for the arborisite but really I could care less about his opions.

sounds like a good new avatar for you!!

LXT........

Dude just because your fat ugly wife ain't giving it to you doesn't mean you have to come in here with your bitter I hate the world attitude. Go pound sand!

This guy thinks he's on the commitee board for the arborisite but really I could care less about his opions.

C`mon little fella!! dont be bitter.

:cheers:

LXT.........

Dude just because your fat ugly wife ain't giving it to you doesn't mean you have to come in here with your bitter I hate the world attitude. Go pound sand!

Ha! how`d ya know........how is your wif... nah, Im not going there! verbally I could insult you to a point where drool would flow from your mouth & stupidity would be your only friend.

I basically told you what many on here think......as ive been typing these posts my PM box has exploded with cheers from many looking on! yep... you guys are cool.............NOT!

LXT.............

Ha! how`d ya know........how is your wif... nah, Im not going there! verbally I could insult you to a point where drool would flow from your mouth & stupidity would be your only friend.

I basically told you what many on here think......as ive been typing these posts my PM box has exploded with cheers from many looking on! yep... you guys are cool.............NOT!

LXT.............

I feel sorry for you because this is probably the only place you have any bit of self worth.

LXT.............

So you're getting accolades from those who have not the balls to speak up and say what they think? Man! It must be SOOOOO cool to be you. Someday....someday.

I feel sorry for you because this is probably the only place you have any bit of self worth.

NC, I havent posted for a long time cuz I got a life!! self worth....? you are funny indeed.....I started nothing with you but you feel the motherly need to protect your young!

dont feel bad NC, some of us actually like you......I said some.

now I would suggest getting ready for those massive poplars, have a lucky, pet the dog, tell the ole lady to take a break from splitting wood & provide you a meal, take a hot shower(remember to boil the water) get a good night sleep and if all goes well................you`ll wake up to do it again :clap:

LOL!!!!!!! now, now....dont :cry: NC, I`ll post more for you when the time is right!

LXT...................

I've sent him a couple of PM's and I'm not afraid to speak up.

I think it's foolish to not be dropping those trees whole if the room is there...and it's been said that there is room.

Thats all fine voicing your opinion but you don't have to be a jerk about unless you want retaliation. Treeco I have no problem with your posts.

I've sent him a couple of PM's and I'm not afraid to speak up.

I think it's foolish to not be dropping those trees whole if the room is there...and it's been said that there is room.

So would I, but different strokes for different folks and for anyone to assert that Ben doesn't know what's up is off their rocker. You ever think that maybe he wants to help Plas gain some experience climbing?

Be careful with line trees. All too often I've run into old electric fence stand offs or barbed wire in line trees. I've got a couple of dozen like that here on my property. Usually nothing above six feet high though. Look for blemishes in the bark at regular spacings.....with experience you can sniff them out!:cheers:

You see LXT, that is what we call an informative post. Something all of yours is devoid of is information...lest it be information about how AWESOME your genie lift and antique dump truck are.

So you're getting accolades from those who have not the balls to speak up and say what they think? Man! It must be SOOOOO cool to be you. Someday....someday.

apparently 1 person does uhh? the rest just find you & your buddies antics funny & your attitudes cocky along with being a bunch of knowitall`s, etc...etc...

Im not gonna toss out names & im gonna apologize right now for lowering my self to post some of the comments to NC that I did, it puts me at a level that I dont wanna go to!

you guys keep doing what/posting what you want....but many & I mean many feel the same way I do!

take care & be safe!

LXT...............

NC, I havent posted for a long time cuz I got a life!! self worth....? you are funny indeed.....I started nothing with you but you feel the motherly need to protect your young!

dont feel bad NC, some of us actually like you......I said some.

now I would suggest getting ready for those massive poplars, have a lucky, pet the dog, tell the ole lady to take a break from splitting wood & provide you a meal, take a hot shower(remember to boil the water) get a good night sleep and if all goes well................you`ll wake up to do it again :clap:

LOL!!!!!!! now, now....dont :cry: NC, I`ll post more for you when the time is right!

LXT...................

You couldn't be more wrong but i'll let you keep thinking your winining this battle just so you can come back in due time to bless us with your wonderful posts.:cheers:

apparently 1 person does uhh? the rest just find you & your buddies antics funny & your attitudes cocky along with being a bunch of knowitall`s, etc...etc...

Im not gonna toss out names & im gonna apologize right now for lowering my self to post some of the comments to NC that I did, it puts me at a level that I dont wanna go to!

you guys keep doing what/posting what you want....but many & I mean many feel the same way I do!

take care & be safe!

LXT...............

I'm sure they do LXT, and if someone ever calls me a "know it all" I would assume they are very very stupid. Do I have a big ego? Yup. Acknowledging that is the first step to learning more from those that are willing to share information. People like you tend to get off on putting others with less experience down and I admit, I gave Plas and others a very hard time in the past but I'm working on overcoming my ego and off putting nature. What are you doing? You have shown no improvement in all the posts of yours I have ever read, no respect for others for the knowledge they've shared with you, not a single thank you, not a slight rise in maturity level, not even a bit of humility. I can only assume that you know everything in the universe or you are dumb internet braggart that gets his jollies while making fun of others. You offer nothing to this site and I'd assume not a single thing to the world.

Wow step away fer one minute and we gots ourselves a :sword: :buttkick:

Really though, I would fell them but as I said I would be using my grapple truck so a mess no problem. Lxt I mean really pal, what does it matter if he wants to strip and chip, it is a little extra climbing yes but really now, is it hurtin you? I get more tickled with the Dan thing than frustrated, he is skilled enough to do it his way and I am skilled enough for mine. Anyway I don't get the act.

You see LXT, that is what we call an informative post. Something all of yours is devoid of is information...lest it be information about how AWESOME your genie lift and antique dump truck are.

Ha!.......the genie is awesome & the ole dump is going strong, but we mostly use the international now! awe....you must not of read all my posts uhh?

Hmmm.... I could put all my equipment in a list here for you!!

2-f250`s 4x4, 1-genie lift, 1-95 int. 5 ton dump, 1-440 john deere crawler, 1-International loader/backhoe, 1-vermeer 252, 1-90xp bandit chipper & a bandit 12" chipper both self feeder discs.

1-020, 1-200t, 1-192t, 3-ms460 magnums, 1-echo powerpruner, 1-hyd pruner for tool circuit on genie(new addition) several fiberglass pruners 4 to be exact & extension, enough rope to circle the globe 1/2, 5/8 & 3/4 alike, 6 rope cumalongs, several blocks n tackles, 2-chainsharpeners....whew, saddles, hand saws, ext. saws, silkys, 1- edger, 1-echo gas powered winch....& a partridge in a pear tree.

plus lots more, this is all I could remember off hand & yes....my 1979 chevy scottsdale dumptruck which was fully restored years ago 4-5?? still runs great, looks good & used often for those small jobs!

LXT............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back