4 poplars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha!.......the genie is awesome & the ole dump is going strong, but we mostly use the international now! awe....you must not of read all my posts uhh?

Hmmm.... I could put all my equipment in a list here for you!!

2-f250`s 4x4, 1-genie lift, 1-95 int. 5 ton dump, 1-440 john deere crawler, 1-International loader/backhoe, 1-vermeer 252, 1-90xp bandit chipper & a bandit 12" chipper both self feeder discs.

1-020, 1-200t, 1-192t, 3-ms460 magnums, 1-echo powerpruner, 1-hyd pruner for tool circuit on genie(new addition) several fiberglass pruners 4 to be exact & extension, enough rope to circle the globe 1/2, 5/8 & 3/4 alike, 6 rope cumalongs, several blocks n tackles, 2-chainsharpeners....whew, saddles, hand saws, ext. saws, silkys, 1- edger, 1-echo gas powered winch....& a partridge in a pear tree.

plus lots more, this is all I could remember off hand & yes....my 1979 chevy scottsdale dumptruck which was fully restored years ago 4-5?? still runs great, looks good & used often for those small jobs!

LXT............

Keep it coming man, it's great to hear how awesome you are.

Tell me again...PLEASE...do tell me how much better and more equipped you are... God DAMN LXT, that's the stuff right there!

Tell me again...PLEASE...do tell me how much better and more equipped you are... God DAMN LXT, that's the stuff right there!

I just noticed something, look how many posts you've posted and your rep, now look at lxl's. Speaks for itself, this guy has no sense of humor and it shows in all his posts.

Be careful with line trees. All too often I've run into old electric fence stand offs or barbed wire in line trees. I've got a couple of dozen like that here on my property. Usually nothing above six feet high though. Look for blemishes in the bark at regular spacings.....with experience you can sniff them out!:cheers:

Thanks for the advice!

I'm sure they do LXT, and if someone ever calls me a "know it all" I would assume they are very very stupid. Do I have a big ego? Yup. Acknowledging that is the first step to learning more from those that are willing to share information. People like you tend to get off on putting others with less experience down and I admit, I gave Plas and others a very hard time in the past but I'm working on overcoming my ego and off putting nature. What are you doing? You have shown no improvement in all the posts of yours I have ever read, no respect for others for the knowledge they've shared with you, not a single thank you, not a slight rise in maturity level, not even a bit of humility. I can only assume that you know everything in the universe or you are dumb internet braggart that gets his jollies while making fun of others. You offer nothing to this site and I'd assume not a single thing to the world.

why you little dribble of seamen! you arent fit to carry my hooks, all id let you do is wipe the liquid flatulance from my crack!

I dont really care how those trees come down, I just said my team & I could do it in x amount of time, & that $500.00 was a slap in the twins to pay to have someone do it!

I read your posts & the offering pool of knowledge is pathetic, I have corresponded with others on here by way of phone about topics in this industry you couldnt even fathom, I am no where near the best but hold multiple certs. & commendations from out of state utilities for excellent service, have obtained numerous safety awards, volunteer my time & my team to help with arbor day projects, children introduction to arborculture & so on...........the testament to what one does is not reflected by what you read on here..................so if you have any doubts of my "giving back" or offering anything; I would welcome you to stop by some day!

LXT............

Hey Blakes, I have more than him, just means more #### to pay for and keep up lol

I'm learnin' that lesson chief. The more equipment I lay my hands on the more money I gotta come up with to fix it. My little "7K" chip truck project has turned into a "10K" dead horse on the street outside. lol.

Hey Blakes, I have more than him, just means more #### to pay for and keep up lol

Exactly!

But I want to get me a 1970`s chuck n duck then pick on some ones dump truck for being an antique! LOL :dizzy:

Blakes is funny!

LXT...............

why you little dribble of seamen! you arent fit to carry my hooks, all id let you do is wipe the liquid flatulance from my crack!

I dont really care how those trees come down, I just said my team & I could do it in x amount of time, & that $500.00 was a slap in the twins to pay to have someone do it!

I read your posts & the offering pool of knowledge is pathetic, I have corresponded with others on here by way of phone about topics in this industry you couldnt even fathom, I am no where near the best but hold multiple certs. & commendations from out of state utilities for excellent service, have obtained numerous safety awards, volunteer my time & my team to help with arbor day projects, children introduction to arborculture & so on...........the testament to what one does is not reflected by what you read on here..................so if you have any doubts of my "giving back" or offering anything; I would welcome you to stop by some day!

LXT............

Couldn't even pull off one post without bragging. "Cute" is slowly becoming "sad".

Exactly!

But I want to get me a 1970`s chuck n duck then pick on some ones dump truck for being an antique! LOL :dizzy:

Blakes is funny!

LXT...............

Yeah, I am. And it appears I haven't updated that sig in a bit. Durty Debbie is sold. Kinda sad to see her go actually.

Couldn't even pull off one post without bragging. "Cute" is slowly becoming "sad".

You are funny!!! good luck on your dump project, I didnt post for bragging sake, it took me years to get where I am, guys like ropes has even more & ASD has all the toys!

hopefully God will bless you and yours!

LXT..................

He y I gots one if your serious lol

HA!......whats sad is I got an old M&M as a dumpsite ornament, I dont think it would be good for parts! those machines were the stuff back when uhh?

LXT................

You are funny!!! good luck on your dump project, I didnt post for bragging sake, it took me years to get where I am, guys like ropes has even more & ASD has all the toys!

hopefully God will bless you and yours!

LXT..................

Well thank you. I appreciate your well wishes.

HA!......whats sad is I got an old M&M as a dumpsite ornament, I dont think it would be good for parts! those machines were the stuff back when uhh?

LXT................

The v8 ,s weren't half bad but I had a bad experiance with one after our flunky mechanics changed the blades and forgot to torque one down. I like my old asplundh I know many here will laugh but I enjoy getting a little whup ass chipping:hmm3grin2orange: Of course I ain't chipped anything for over two years lol

I've sent him a couple of PM's and I'm not afraid to speak up.

I think it's foolish to not be dropping those trees whole if the room is there...and it's been said that there is room.

Its a dilema I know. First the rotten one- I don't think it would be a good idea to try and notch that one to put it where it needs to go. The little one is just leaning up the hill and doesn't look like it can take a pull in the right direction. The second biggest one looks like we can drop it in the right direction and maybe we will.
So yes there is room but its not exactly where we want the trees to end up. And if they are climbed and cut right they won't spear into the ground but fall properly close to level ground by the chipper.

The v8 ,s weren't half bad but I had a bad experiance with one after our flunky mechanics changed the blades and forgot to torque one down. I like my old asplundh I know many here will laugh but I enjoy getting a little whup ass chipping:hmm3grin2orange: Of course I ain't chipped anything for over two years lol

I'll laugh, old man. lol. I've had WAY too much of that and will take my auto feed any day of the week. Nothing like chipping dead elm in those old beasts though. lol. They eat it right up. :dizzy:

IXT, Now you are bringing up peoples families. Why don't you just call it quits and go find someone else to bother? You are completely unable to converse in a good manner and that is what we are doing here. Your weak attempts to poke at The Dan is what the joke is . So really, enough. get ahold of yourself. This is not about whether or not to drop the trees you are just mean. That is what it is.

And who here thinks 300 a day for a sub contract climber is lousy pay? For crying out loud Ixt, shut up!.

I'll laugh, old man. lol. I've had WAY too much of that and will take my auto feed any day of the week. Nothing like chipping dead elm in those old beasts though. lol. They eat it right up. :dizzy:

brawhahahah Blakes you have not mastered tree work til you enjoy a fresh mulberry whip on the ear in 15 degree temps:jawdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back