441 stihl opinion

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just amazed that people will drag up subjects years old made by people who are long gone, just to argue about posts that may or may not have been mistakes--especially when no one gives a crap. It seems to be a disease. Chainsaw racer's family--they're like a narcoleptic doing a No Doze commercial.
FWIW the brown noser commits very funny considering your nose is so far up cliffs azz its insane. Cliff is a good saw racer from what i understand and I am sure his results speak for themselves. He disnt need a klingon, cheerleader.

You shouldn't say such things Space! I think some people actually somehow guage thier self-worth here...not that they'd admit it...
Damn, thats a scarry thought. Almost as scarry as basing your self worth on the ability to win a freaking chainsaw race.Talk about culls(thats for Andy,lol).

Guys it has been close to a year now that we are still worrying about Ed now. Don't bring that crap up on here anymore, I don't want to here it. I am sick and tired of Ed, flat washers, and everything else. I am not going to have a big pot of crap happening this winter, like it happens every winter. A few funny jabs here and there, I can deal with. I am not a prude. I just think hearing the same old jabs over and over again is just going to make it boil over here. We got the point, you guys don't enjoy each others company. We are not all going to like each other on here, but I felt like it went a little to far in this thread. I left it on here since it was here for a couple days before it was reported. It will be a forewarning that attacks over and over will be dealt with accordingly. Everyone will get upset with somebody at some point or another, but this is continuous. I don't mind either of you guys, but if you want to stay here get over it. Got it? You both have a liking of chainsaws, you might have different opinions of how to do stuff, but we all have different opinions. Leave it at that and move on. The name calling doesn't make this thread a better read.

I finally got a good look at the 441 at a dealers. To me the xtra bulk didn't appeal to me in comparison to the 440 for limbing purposes. The gas tank rear handle assy. looked a bit weak in comparison also . I wonder if you accidently dropped the saw out of a tree or something like that if it would likely sustain considerable damage in comparison to Stihls previous generation of saws. Any comments on the structure durability any where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manual

Ok. But The Sthil 441 is the equal to the Husky 575.

Lakeside53 said:
The 575 is heavier:ices_rofl:

oh my... we've come full circle!

Yes, a lot heavier - .1 kg = 3, maybe 4 ounces...... :givebeer:

SawTroll said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by manual

Ok. But The Sthil 441 is the equal to the Husky 575.

Yes, a lot heavier - .1 kg = 3, maybe 4 ounces...... :givebeer:

3 maybe 4 ounces heavier Hmmmmm
Ok that tells me it is built stronger then the 441. :popcorn:

manual said:
Well, at least Husky plastic seem a bit sturdier than Stihl plastic....:biggrinbounce2: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

manual said:

And it will last longer, particularly if no one uses it:rockn: :biggrinbounce2: :popcorn:

Lakeside53 said:
And it will last longer, particularly if no one uses it:rockn: :biggrinbounce2: :popcorn:
Huskeys are made to be used. and not made to be stuck in a shed.:biggrinbounce2:

Just a thought:
Husky indroduces it's "Freash air" through the exhaust port.
in witch it would also pull the unbernt fuel along with it.
causing less HC to escape.:monkey:

Back