441 stihl opinion

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bwalker said:
Cause I like yto muder trees ASAP and I like messing around with mod motors.
I find it odd that someone who vicariously lives through someone else to accuse others of brown noseing.:hmm3grin2orange:
BTW I bet I can pee farther than you and my dad will kick your dads azz.....

You are a BROWN NOSER. You say I am living through someone else(lol)Think about it Benny. I am the one that beat EHP at Webster with a saw that he had to borrow that was built by Marcel Vincent.The only race saws that he puts claim to are saws that were built by Marcel.So I would have to say your hero fast Eddie is living through Marcel.

Now about the peeing contest,you would win because small peepees pee further.

My father has been gone for 10 years he was my best friend and also my hero OK. I think it would be wise on your part to leave him out of this.The Up is not that far if you get my POINT!!!!

Rick

HELSEL said:
My father has been gone for 10 years he was my best friend and also my hero OK. I think it would be wise on your part to leave him out of this.The Up is not that far if you get my POINT!!!!

Rick
Where'd he go, did your mamma beat him up or something? Just asking. . .;)

rahtreelimbs said:
You are prolly right..............but as I feel the same way toward you I think that makes us even!!!:notrolls2:

You are right flat washer Rich.Are you chicken to try to prove your woodsmod will beat my bone stocker too.:biggrinbounce2: Lets see who has the chicken feathers. We all ready know you have the BS or you would step up. I am ready any time you are.

Rick

HELSEL said:
You are right flat washer Rich.Are you chicken to try to prove your woodsmod will beat my bone stocker too.:biggrinbounce2: Lets see who has the chicken feathers. We all ready know you have the BS or you would step up. I am ready any time you are.

Rick

Why waste your time with me Rick???

You seem so hellbent on proving yourself thru saw racing!

I never claimed to be any kind of saw racer............I just like to run saws just like Ben.............so keep me out of your own little warped world!

I bow to you Rick as you are the king of chainsawdom!!!

rahtreelimbs said:
Ditto that one!!!:bang: :bang: :bang:

If you did not want to be in it you should have kept your mouth shut.:hmm3grin2orange:

By the way you are both a waste of time!!!!!!!

Rick

rahtreelimbs said:
Do we have a breakdown in communication???

Who? you and camp terd. I wonderd why you was over here. I don't need any flat washers.So you best get back to brown nosing. :D

manual said:
Here you go Fish is that good enough for you.
The 372 kicks but over the 440 "Ever body Knows That" Even you said you would like to get a 372 but would not let your stihl buddies know it. I read that in another site you responded in.

So if Helsel is leaving the 372 at home and using the 575 in place of.
Well take it the bank.

Hmmm.... not sure how to read your tone, but I'll assume you're not actually riled up with me.

I never doubted or said anything negative about the 575. I don't need anything to be "good enough for me." And I have yet to (anywhere) say anything bad about Huskys. Not sure where you're going with this or what you want me to say. I was just standing up for the 441 as much as others were doubting it. People are going to hate the 441 just because it's a Stihl. There's Stihl haters as much as there's Stihl lovers. I was just pointing out that it must actually be a decent saw if folks like Rich, Tom and Andy are saying as much, and it's not just a blind brand allegience. Each of these guys own other brands and are knowledgable all the way around. I just used the 575 as an example because it's Husky's equal to the 441, and yet no one is arguing over it, nor singing it's praises to the extent of the 441. Rick likes it, I'm sure there's others. I'm sure it's a fine saw. You mentioned something I said elsewhere, but you missed what I said earlier in this thread when I said I'm sure there's guys out there that like the 575. Rick just confirmed it, so it was actually already "in the bank." No need for me to take it there.

I'm just amazed that people will drag up subjects years old made by people who are long gone, just to argue about posts that may or may not have been mistakes--especially when no one gives a crap. It seems to be a disease. Chainsaw racer's family--they're like a narcoleptic doing a No Doze commercial.

fishhuntcutwood said:
Hmmm.... not sure how to read your tone, but I'll assume you're not actually riled up with me.

I never doubted or said anything negative about the 575. I don't need anything to be "good enough for me." And I have yet to (anywhere) say anything bad about Huskys. Not sure where you're going with this or what you want me to say. I was just standing up for the 441 as much as others were doubting it. People are going to hate the 441 just because it's a Stihl. There's Stihl haters as much as there's Stihl lovers. I was just pointing out that it must actually be a decent saw if folks like Rich, Tom and Andy are saying as much, and it's not just a blind brand allegience. Each of these guys own other brands and are knowledgable all the way around. I just used the 575 as an example because it's Husky's equal to the 441, and yet no one is arguing over it, nor singing it's praises to the extent of the 441. Rick likes it, I'm sure there's others. I'm sure it's a fine saw. You mentioned something I said elsewhere, but you missed what I said earlier in this thread when I said I'm sure there's guys out there that like the 575. Rick just confirmed it, so it was actually already "in the bank." No need for me to take it there.

Ok. But The Sthil 441 is the equal to the Husky 575. :cheers:

spacemule said:
I'm just amazed that people will drag up subjects years old made by people who are long gone, just to argue about posts that may or may not have been mistakes--especially when no one gives a crap. It seems to be a disease. Chainsaw racer's family--they're like a narcoleptic doing a No Doze commercial.

Not long gone just hiding out.

spacemule said:
I'm just amazed that people will drag up subjects years old made by people who are long gone, just to argue about posts that may or may not have been mistakes--especially when no one gives a crap.

You shouldn't say such things Space! I think some people actually somehow guage thier self-worth here...not that they'd admit it...

441 Stihl Opinion rest in peace...

Back