• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 500I

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCB

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Up for sale, is a 2022 500I with regular handle and dawgs. I bought this saw new because I felt like trying out a fuel injected saw.

I've put maybe 10 tanks, give or take, through this saw. Mostly wood, and not abused, allowed warm up when started and to cool after cuts. Can't recall having any chain tosses.. Maybe one, give or take. None of the vitals are damaged. No busted fuel lines. NEVER stored in a back of a truck and bouncing around. Always sat on the work bench when not in use. Longest bar used on this saw was a 25"

Sold

Up for sale, is a 2022 500I with regular handle and dawgs. I bought this saw new because I felt like trying out a fuel injected saw.

I've put maybe 10 tanks, give or take, through this saw. Mostly wood, and not abused, allowed warm up when started and to cool after cuts. Can't recall having any chain tosses.. Maybe one, give or take. None of the vitals are damaged. No busted fuel lines. NEVER stored in a back of a truck and bouncing around. Always sat on the work bench when not in use. Longest bar used on this saw was a 25"

$1700 shipped/insured PHO to the lower 48.

WONT entertain offers/trades. PayPal F&F.

I know what I got.
:rolleyes::lol:
Get your screenshots before the ad is deleted or the mods take down everyone's comments and lock the thread, lol.
Yep, how many times have we seen that happen. What's funny is many times when that happens the ads sound about the same.
If it's a saw not made anymore, or that's real hard to get, feel free to name you're price, but don't think we're gonna let someone list a saw for more than it's commonly sold for.

This is either a joke or a scam artist, that saw in the pic has never been used. enlarge the pic and look at the front of it. the sticker is still there unmarred. no way has it had 10 tanks through it. the ad is also sketchy..mostly wood? what else would he be cutting. New saw and he can't recall throwing a chain and then maybe one give or take? Busted fuel lines on a new saw? also the guy has not posted anything else or defended his post. poster is a troll.

I know what I got.
Yup

1 TP.png
Hm, cut mostly wood…what else?
Maybe cutting holes, at THE Black Hole for ice fishing?

I know what I got.
I bought mine brand new in 2021 for $1180.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back