550xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rburg

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I saw a 550xp today at a local business, and asked about the price and they told me $659. I believe they were reading the price for another model off there price sheet. I just wondered what kind of price they are selling for elsewhere.

I paid $589.00 plus tax at a middle tennessee dealer. I have mine for sale in the classified section and could save you some money. I work close to you. Text me if interested.

I am trying to wait on the red and black models to come out because I already have 3 huskys and only 2 jonsereds. The dealer I saw the 550 at had a 346 left about a month ago as well as a 357. He still has a 353 and a 359 left. He is the only dealer that I have seen in our area with the 562.

I looked at the husqvarna site and saw the suggested retail price of the 550xpg listed as $659 so I guess at least that was probably an accurate price quote for one of the 550 models just not the one they had.

I was just quoted $525 shipped for a 550XP/16". I'm almost ready to pull the trigger! :msp_sneaky:

Sounds like you were quoted a price on a 562.
Even though I already have one, I asked for a price and it was 675 shipped with a 20" B/C.

Shipped price sounds pretty good.
Yes it does. As I said, it's very hard to pass up. Just waiting for apporval from the Warden... :msp_scared:

They are great saws...
So I've been told... :msp_wink:

Even though I already have one, I asked for a price and it was 675 shipped with a 20" B/C.

Yes it does. As I said, it's very hard to pass up. Just waiting for apporval from the Warden... :msp_scared:

So I've been told... :msp_wink:

I was referring to the original price the dealer quoted you for the 550...just seems too high to be for a 550...but whatever...sounds like you're dialed in to some good deals

I really like mine:

ypdvXZDl.jpg

She hasn't gotten over the 562XP yet... :msp_ohmy:

I'm good for putting guns on lay away and never telling her. She always get over it pretty quick, probably because there aren't too many weeks that go by that there isn't a new package of clothes on the front porch when I get home from work.

Back