555 no fuel issue

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He became frustrated and thought it was the auto tune and bought a 372xp. I really really don' think he put a screw driver or anything in the cylinder guys. I personally know this guy.

He became frustrated and thought it was the auto tune and bought a 372xp. I really really don' think he put a screw driver or anything in the cylinder guys. I personally know this guy.
The pictures don’t lie, I’ve seen it and done it when I was a younger, dumber man. :cool:

Believe me when I tell you he is not the kind of guy to turn a wrench on a saw. I' surprised he changed the plug by himself......seriously.

That's the damage on the top side of exhaust port I did a little dremel work to it but I'm not done. Do you think it's runable with a new piston?

Ok sweet. Do you think changing the exhaust port this small of an amount will affect anything? I'm considering porting it out now that I have it apart. Also can I drop the base gasket to change the compression like I did on my 372 with yamabond or do these saws not like a tighter squish?

It won't really change how the saw runs much. Now some of the plating may be gone, but with a good chamfer it should run a long time. If you remove the gasket make sure the cylinder skirt doesn't bottom out. Sometimes the transfer covers interfere with the case too. On that saw squish can be pretty tight .017" to .020" is fine.

Distance between too of piston and cylinder. Tighter squish higher compression
Pretty sure he was joking.lol
I'll post up picks of my chamfer job when I'm done. Maybe I'll just leave a gasket do a muffler mod and call it good.
That's up to you, a little extra compression never hurts, and because of the damage it sure wouldn't hurt.;)

Ya I got that after I hit post lol. yeah your right I'm a power junky. Better do it now before I have to take it back apart just to do it. Any reason I shouldn't run a meteor piston? Need to find some torque specs and ring gap too.

Ya I got that after I hit post lol. yeah your right I'm a power junky. Better do it now before I have to take it back apart just to do it. Any reason I shouldn't run a meteor piston? Need to find some torque specs and ring gap too.
Ring gap, .010, torque, tight without stripping, don’t be afraid to use loctite.:cool:

Latest posts

Back