Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're going to start a new thread, please put some actual content in it.

Sorry my new thread doesn't meet your satisfaction
Of course you could simply not read it or better yet not respond to it.

Saw one at a dealer today. It looked and felt great but for $730 bucks, it can stay there. Need to wait till the newness wears out of them. Some long term durability reports would also be handy.

Sorry my new thread doesn't meet your satisfaction
Of course you could simply not read it or better yet not respond to it.

His point is valid and he is very well respected, knowledgeable, and even-keeled person. He is also someone who never hesitates to jump in and offer sound advice and hard-to-find parts. He probably knows more about saws that the rest of us put together. So, bf you go tossing grenades his way, you might stop and say to yourself, "Self, will I ever need something he knows or has?"

Oh yeah, congrats on the saw.

His point is valid and he is very well respected, knowledgeable, and even-keeled person. He is also someone who never hesitates to jump in and offer sound advice and hard-to-find parts. He probably knows more about saws that the rest of us put together. So, bf you go tossing grenades his way, you might stop and say to yourself, "Self, will I ever need something he knows or has?"

Oh yeah, congrats on the saw.

It's sitting on the floor in my truck. Probably won't even start it until sat
I tried one sat at nicks gtg and decided to get it over a 362. That was a bb at least in my world. In your world it's a grenade

Last edited:
It's sitting on the floor in my truck. Probably won't even start it until sat
I tried one sat at nicks gtg and decided to get it over a 362. That was a bb at least in my world. In your world it's a grenade

Things are easily misconstrued on the interweb.

Good choice on the 562 over the 362. I own a 362, and it's nothing special.

Latest posts

Back