Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love to hear so,e real world reports on all that work.

Congrats on the new saw :rock:

His work has been previously critiqued, as well as his claims of experience. No one seems to know anything about him, and his porting work is less than stellar. He implies that he builds nitro saws. If so, that is a pretty tight knit community where everyone knows each other.

I emailed him, asking if he has any documentation about the power claim. Heck, a MM will make that saw close to the power he claims.

To the muffler makers, can you make an expansion chamber inside a factory muffler?

He mentions balancing the crank, which according to several on here can't be done on a single cylinder.

I think he is counting on verbosity, a plethora of (pretty good) pics, and ignorance on the buyer's part, to sell these saws.

His work has been previously critiqued, as well as his claims of experience. No one seems to know anything about him, and his porting work is less than stellar. He implies that he builds nitro saws. If so, that is a pretty tight knit community where everyone knows each other.

I emailed him, asking if he has any documentation about the power claim. Heck, a MM will make that saw close to the power he claims.

To the muffler makers, can you make an expansion chamber inside a factory muffler?

He mentions balancing the crank, which according to several on here can't be done on a single cylinder.

I think he is counting on verbosity, a plethora of (pretty good) pics, and ignorance on the buyer's part, to sell these saws.

I mean to be fooling around that much in the bottom end...without hours and hours of run time on multiple saws...and be selling them that widely is certainly disconcerting to me.

Wow busy here

NP on the misunderstanding. I have a tendency to be brief at times

The saw arrived today. I picked it up and am still trying to find the time to even try it

I believe it will end up as my go to

Use it in the house.

Got any drywall and studs that need removing...??

What better way to remove it than with a 562. Air filter gets plugged with sheetrock dust... BAM. AutoTune. Chain goes dull... BAM. The dealer has more. Saw needs more power... BAM. Runs better without muffler. Hungry...? BAM. 562xp's make you breakfast in bed.

No reason not to be using it right now. Especially when you need a wall taken down and want your eggs sunnyside up.

Use it in the house.

Got any drywall and studs that need removing...??

What better way to remove it than with a 562. Air filter gets plugged with sheetrock dust... BAM. AutoTune. Chain goes dull... BAM. The dealer has more. Saw needs more power... BAM. Runs better without muffler. Hungry...? BAM. 562xp's make you breakfast in bed.

No reason not to be using it right now. Especially when you need a wall taken down and want your eggs sunnyside up.
Wake up with morning wood
BAM?
I'll pass I think!

Well you finally got a good saw. Probably see the rest of the creamsickles in the tading post next week.:poke::hmm3grin2orange:

Back