575xp operation report.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Just passing through, somebody sharpen that dayumm chain on that saw, laters..

( 9 f-cking pages over a dull chain, what the hell is the world coming to, good grief)
(embarrassing to saw users, grrrrrrrrrr)
(get a carbide chain if you wanna saw dirt,grrrrrrrrr)
(hire someone, grrrrrrrrrrrr)
(call a tree service,grrrrrrrrrrr)
(school girls can do better!!!)
(some should stick to guitar playing,grrrrr)
(shoot the man that sold him that saw,grrr)
(poor saw deserves better, grrrrrrrrr)

Last edited:
You really can't tell much with those pics. They're just not close enough.

Well thats the best my camera can do, it does not like close up pics and digital zoom causes me to lose too much resolution.

and I am glad I irritated THALL. I fell proud now. *giggles like schoolgirl*

Just passing through, somebody sharpen that dayumm chain on that saw, laters..

( 9 f-cking pages over a dull chain, what the hell is the world coming to, good grief)
(embarrassing to saw users, grrrrrrrrrr)
(get a carbide chain if you wanna saw dirt,grrrrrrrrr)
(hire someone, grrrrrrrrrrrr)
(call a tree service,grrrrrrrrrrr)
(school girls can do better!!!)
(some should stick to guitar playing,grrrrr)
(shoot the man that sold him that saw,grrr)
(poor saw deserves better, grrrrrrrrr)

+1 ...................................................should have been running Stihl chain........

Last edited:
Well thats the best my camera can do, it does not like close up pics and digital zoom causes me to lose too much resolution.

The poetic license about the school girl giggle is a bit alarming.

Heres some pics that are a bit clearer.

Chain3.jpg

Chain4.jpg

Ok, those pics are a little better, but closer would be better, but from what I can tell from those pics, it looks like that chain couldn't cut DOO DOO. Sorry to be harsh, but it looks like crap. Looks like you need to take off some more material to get past the damaged section.

I ve never had a camera that couldn't get closer then that. Even if you camera only has 2x opt zoom, you should get closer then that. Do you have it in Macro mode??? What camera are you using??

Ok, those pics are a little better, but closer would be better, but from what I can tell from those pics, it looks like that chain couldn't cut DOO DOO. Sorry to be harsh, but it looks like crap. Looks like you need to take off some more material to get past the damaged section.

THANK YOU

(that chain wouldn't cut the peelings off my tators, grrrrr)
(that chain wouldn't cut a wet noodle, grrrr)
(a blind man could SEE that chain is dull,grrr)
(I could saw a tree down faster with a pocket knife, grrr)

Last edited:
Actually it didn't pull that great, I don't think the original chain was all that sharp, it seems a lot sharper now that I filed it myself, I will give it another shot next weekend.

I don't want to be mean, but if you think that chain is sharp you a wrong. Have you ever learned to sharpen a chain properly. Do you use a guide?? If so what kind?? Have a look at a new chain, then try to make a dull one look the same. Its not too hard to do once you get it, you should get one of them Husky combi gauges, they work real nice. No saw no matter how much power will not cut worth beans if the chain isn't sharp, and your chain ain't sharp.

THANK YOU

(that chain wouldn't cut the peelings off my tators, grrrrr)
(that chain wouldn't cut a wet noodle, grrrr)
(a blind man could SEE that chain is dull,grrr)
(I could saw a tree down faster with a pocket knife, grrr)

ha ha ha ha ha, geeze Tommy, you kill me you really do. I tried to rep ya, but I couldn't, seems I need to spread it around to other people first. Someone give this ol'boy some rep.

I ve never had a camera that couldn't get closer then that. Even if you camera only has 2x opt zoom, you should get closer then that. Do you have it in Macro mode??? What camera are you using??

Hp Photosmart Mz67

I have to stand back about 6 feet to take the pics, if I move in closer the camera won't focus and I get blurry pics. The ones I took are with the 6x zoom.

Hp Photosmart Mz67

I have to stand back about 6 feet to take the pics, if I move in closer the camera won't focus and I get blurry pics. The ones I took are with the 6x zoom.

Angel you can speak, you can type, you can play guitar, you can take pics, how bout you sharpen that dayumm chain,GRRRRRRRR,LOL

Ok I'm done tormenting you, sharpen the chain, the saw will cut fine!!!!

Auto Mode (default), Close Up, Super Close Up, Steady Photo, Theatre,
Landscape, Portrait, Action, Night Portrait, Sunset
(CIPA): 53 shots

Those are the shooting modes it has, are you setting it to "super close up" It has to be able to get much closer then 6'

Here is the focal distance specs on that camera. Your definatly doing somethign wrong if you cant get closer then 6'

Approximately 0.3 m to infinity (normal), 0.7 m to infinity (telephoto), 0.2
to 0.8 m (macro wide), 0.7 to 1.2 m (macro tele), 0.02 to 0.2 m
(super-macro wide)
Focal Distance (35 mm equivalent): Approximately 37.5 to 225 mm to
infinity
Quick Start Guide, warranty/regulatory brochure, CD with HP Photosmart
software for Windows and Macintosh, User's Guide, wrist strap

I think the guy that showed you how to sharpen chains must of showed you had to take pictures as well.:greenchainsaw:

Well thats what I get for never reading the manual for the camera. Oh well. I'll get some better pics of the dull chain tomorrow, just to irritate THALL.

Latest posts

Back