70 cc king

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

70 cc king

• STIHL 440 series

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • STIHL 460 series

Votes: 24 21.4%
  • Husqvarna 372 old

Votes: 31 27.7%
  • Husqvarna 372 x torq

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • Husqvarna 365sp

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • J-red 2171

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Dolmar 7900 series

Votes: 15 13.4%

• Total voters
keep the bs to yourself
Dont mind my half brother, hes full retard and (apparently) he has a genetic defect that makes him think people want to hear the garbage that comes out of his mouth. Its better to not feed the scavengers, it only encourages them.

Dont mind my half brother, hes full retard and (apparently) he has a genetic defect that makes him think people want to hear the garbage that comes out of his mouth. Its better to not feed the scavengers, it only encourages them.
You’re not related to me fruitcake ... maybe you should pay attention - ya just might learn sometin

Yeppers ... da old Stihls can be made to run strong and rebuilt many times ... I’ve got an 064 that’s 26yrs old and STIHL making chips ! Only thing is ... will these new “air-injected , epa friendly strato-charged “ Saws STIHL be running 25 yrs from now ? Time will tell but me thinks the days of buying a saw and passing it to the grandkids are bout over with ... imho
Any brand of reasonable quality in the case of saws Pro models can be "modded"to perform better from a muffler mod to the point of unreliability& anything mechanical can be rebuilt multiple times ,time comes when it reaches the is it worth the cost, several things need consideration; modern kit is tending to move away from rebuild & more towards replace as companys no longer produce parts over as longer time frame a victim of throwaway society

Any brand of reasonable quality in the case of saws Pro models can be "modded"to perform better from a muffler mod to the point of unreliability& anything mechanical can be rebuilt multiple times ,time comes when it reaches the is it worth the cost, several things need consideration; modern kit is tending to move away from rebuild & more towards replace as companys no longer produce parts over as longer time frame a victim of throwaway society
I agree

My thoughts exactly.

I'll bet money the new 462 and 500i are amazing saws. The weight savings to me probably means lighter engine internals and therefore shorter engine life. All the new saws are running lighter internals at a higher state of tune so that's why they blow up.

All the new saws are running lighter internals at a higher state of tune so that's why they blow up.
And Stihl HP Super.
Lets get the oil guys into this crazy thread.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Is there anybody who has a 372 and a 7900 in their trunk who regularly thinks, I need something heavy with not so much HP preferably with the least torque.
That would make the 372 the winner.
The sane Stihl guys must be this quite because there isn't a stihl that can compete in this category, is there?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back