70 cc king

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

70 cc king

• STIHL 440 series

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • STIHL 460 series

Votes: 24 21.4%
  • Husqvarna 372 old

Votes: 31 27.7%
  • Husqvarna 372 x torq

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • Husqvarna 365sp

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • J-red 2171

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Dolmar 7900 series

Votes: 15 13.4%

• Total voters
Haven't been on this site long but Mr. Rizzo's posts you are super entertaining to read.

I thought he was the guy whom he posts all the videos of but now hes posting from black cat something something on youtube.

I'm so confused.

And I'm a mainly a stihl guy but them Huskies are super angry out if the box.

Haven't been on this site long but Mr. Rizzo's posts you are super entertaining to read.

I thought he was the guy whom he posts all the videos of but now hes posting from black cat something something on youtube.

I'm so confused.

And I'm a mainly a stihl guy but them Huskies are super angry out if the box.
Yah ... it’s all in good fun ... now go cut some wood ! Sgt Schulz has given you an order!!!

I still vote for my 038 mag. 25 years old and still going strong..

yeah it's a bit heavy but the extra 2 or 3 pounds of weight makes my beard grow faster!! Chicks dig beards!!! ;)

Better hope he don’t get kicked off this one.
What the **ll we gonna have to read about and b**ch about :dumb:

Don’t get me wrong, he’s full of sh** in thinking his baby saw is gonna whip ass on any big saw.

But ya gotta admit .... you open up your browser and see if there’s any new and interesting posts to peruse.
If not, you can always count on some new action in one of these posts by Sergeant Shultz.
And to top it all off - for the WIN .... Husqvarna is always on top in his polls!

So, although he’s usually full of crap,
I salute you Seargent! :lol:
Exactly. If there wasn't a prize in a box of cracker jacks nobody would buy them.
Gotta have cheap entertainment

I still vote for my 038 mag. 25 years old and still going strong..

yeah it's a bit heavy but the extra 2 or 3 pounds of weight makes my beard grow faster!! Chicks dig beards!!!
Yeppers ... da old Stihls can be made to run strong and rebuilt many times ... I’ve got an 064 that’s 26yrs old and STIHL making chips ! Only thing is ... will these new “air-injected , epa friendly strato-charged “ Saws STIHL be running 25 yrs from now ? Time will tell but me thinks the days of buying a saw and passing it to the grandkids are bout over with ... imho

So, you can't run stock saw again a stock saw, you're lame. Just keep running your plastic saws and keep the bs to yourself. Good day.

Steve
Plastic saws ? Ok pal - now you’re steering the ship onto some rocky shoals - drop and gimme 20 - IF ya can even do 20

Attachments

• 0F59652F-65F3-4DEB-BE81-38CAA880F36C.gif
    0F59652F-65F3-4DEB-BE81-38CAA880F36C.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back