85-90cc picture thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:confused: I think he was making a joke... After all, you do post that you have 1 90cc saw, a 660 in your signiature. If you have problem with him, go to a mod or don't even look at his posts...

You have no idea...

What makes you think I'm not joking?

Last edited:
hey fish, you had that little disston twin running yet?

Sawbones, I think I was the last one on the throttle of the Disston, when I was about 12. That would be somewhere around 1968. I was surprised when I got it our of the shed, it still has good compression. I thought when I brought it home from my dads about 10 years ago that the carb was packed with mud fom sitting on the dirt floor of his barn. But, again, I was surprised because the carb is clean as a whistle and the muffler looks real good, just surface rust. My goal is a restoration on one of my 1050's and then the Disston. If I start to tinker with it and get spark I'll have to see if I can get her to fire off. If I do I'll post pics, Joe.

066 earning her keep on the last day of 2009

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:cheers:

too funny.

Predictably, you are still a scum sucking troll. You have nothing better to do with your life than harass other people. What is wrong, you not getting any?

Is your boyfriend holding out on you?

Maybe he doesn't kiss you like he once did. Move on, find another man that turns you on.

You will need a different forum for that.

at least i use my saws.:hmm3grin2orange:

at least i use my saws.:hmm3grin2orange:

I'm so proud of you.

You have done well for yourself, well enough that I think you should build yourself a spaceship. You can fly yourself and your saws to the 7th planet from the sun.

When you get there you can use your saws on Uranus.

you really should lighten up.

I'm so proud of you.

You have done well for yourself, well enough that I think you should build yourself a spaceship. You can fly yourself and your saws to the 7th planet from the sun.

When you get there you can use your saws on Uranus.

i just rib ya cause you talk a lot of BS and get wound up so easy.

i wish you a calmer and happier New Year! :cheers:

i just rib ya cause you talk a lot of BS and get wound up so easy.

i wish you a calmer and happier New Year! :cheers:

Quote any BS I have posted on this forum.

Take the Schadenfreude someplace else.

I attempt to add to the forum, I challenge you to do the same.

This is a picture thread, post some pictures.

Like this,

attachment.php

Happy New Year....:cheers:

Quote any BS I have posted on this forum.

Take the Schadenfreude someplace else.

I attempt to add to the forum, I challenge you to do the same.

This is a picture thread, post some pictures.

Like this,

attachment.php

Happy New Year....:cheers:

everything you say is bs,name calling,or negative critisism.

everything you say is bs,name calling,or negative critisism.

Quote it, or drop it.

Name calling? Only when it was asked for.

Negative criticism? Quote it. I can back up any post I have made.

You are a troll plain and simple. If you don't like what I have to say then ignore it. I don't follow you around harassing you, but any member can look up your posts and see that you go out of your way to harass me. Your first post in this thread is a perfect example.

This is a picture thread, you criticize me for posting a picture, yet you post no pictures. You are a hypocrite.

Back