$@#%&/!#@&$%_/? So pissed!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came to the shop this morning to work on the boom on the log truck, snuck over to my saw shop area to check something on my pioneer 600.... No where to be found.
I started looking around discoverd a couple other saws missing! My poulan 2050 I ported and painted stihl colors and plus a small poulan top handle I had sitting in my big box of saws and stuff. Went to search around alittle more, missing all my air tools (brand new kobalt air tool kit) brand new floor jack, havent noticed anything else missing yet.

But what doesnt make any sence is no sign of a break in, and they left all the expensive stuff! My contra and 076 were sitting right next to my 600. I had my 028 FB that looks brand new with brand new bar sitting on my work bench, amd they take a poulan top handle, a 50 y.o saw and minor tools?

If I find out who did it I swear on my mothers grave they will not walk away walking normally! I dont think iv ever been so mad in my life! Just needed to vent alittle....
Know a little how yah feel! Got robbed here in the house last week. Wife lost some jewelry. i lost my Seiko divers watch from the 70's. Wife had to calm me down. Wanted to kill the SOB. Totally forgot I was a Christian. Still upset by it. Oh also an old blue handle Swiss Army knife.

Know a little how yah feel! Got robbed here in the house last week. Wife lost some jewelry. i lost my Seiko divers watch from the 70's. Wife had to calm me down. Wanted to kill the SOB. Totally forgot I was a Christian. Still upset by it. Oh also an old blue handle Swiss Army knife.

But being a Christian doesn't mean you just roll over. Means you have the ultimate reinforcement when you make your stand!

That sounds like BS, the police are held to using a warrant for search but that doesn't include a private citizen that discovers evidence. It sounds like you need to step up in the chain of command, is this an election year for your sheriff ? Speak directly to the sheriff or Chief of police call your district council person, the county commissioners , Have all your facts laid out clearly (write it down before calling) then send formal letters.
check the schedule of local government meetings and time your letters to arrive the day before and make your calls that day to everyone that will be at the meeting.
If Trayvon can get justice so should you.
Travon did get justice...he assualted someone when he didn't have too.
Coulda called the cops... coulda ran....could have talked like a normal person.

My neighbors haven't been around or partying for awhile. Espeacially since iv been out there every night. I let it be known that I had a gun as well :msp_tongue:

There old man is a good guy, I told him about it and since that the sons havent been around. Hope the old man took care of the problem.

Do you have homeowner's insurance? Sometimes that can cover stuff like this. I personally would not want to get too involved with a crackhead's life/home. Besides, now hes gotten his cooties all over the stuff.

I would want thes put the hurt on him myself but you need to remember.If he did do this and he really is a crack head he most likely has no job and nothing to do but make your life more misarable. Do you have a dog? maybe he toss's a poison steak your way or keys your next new car.These low lifes can be an on going issue.I would wait till he moves give it a month then strike. Just a thought.

But being a Christian doesn't mean you just roll over. Means you have the ultimate reinforcement when you make your stand!

I agree. Prayer and faith work together resulting in awesome situations. No such thing as coincidence.

OP make sure you keep your eyes peeled on local craigslists...

Life's a biotch,

take the lesson and move forward.

And if you do plan on using your gun, dig the hole first!

Someone tried breaking in today again, went away from the shop to spend time with my mother.

I thought it out alittle... I have a 20mile bull charger and the building is metall... hmmm :msp_rolleyes:

Buy a cheap game trail camera. For those that don't know what they are... it's a motion activated digital camera. Mount it up high in a tree or another spot where it can't be easily removed. They also sell metal boxes that lag bolt to a tree and mount the camera in the box and padlock.

You can easily get color pics of the thief for under $65.

Just set it up where he's trying to get in.

Buy a cheap game trail camera. For those that don't know what they are... it's a motion activated digital camera. Mount it up high in a tree or another spot where it can't be easily removed. They also sell metal boxes that lag bolt to a tree and mount the camera in the box and padlock.

You can easily get color pics of the thief for under $65.

Just set it up where he's trying to get in.

Already on this as well, neighbor has 3 hes not using right now. Mounting them tomorrow, imma catch this SOB.

The game camera is an awesome idea! If it were me I would set them in different locations to get the guy incase you don't know him, possible license plate and such. But most importantly, I would not disturb where they were trying to enter! This way they think you don't know about it, if that makes any sense?

Hearing all this kinda makes me wonder how many scumbags have been caught stealing from loggers way out in the middle of nowhere, that never came back outta the woods. :at-wits-end:

Latest posts

Back