A big gutsy saw this beast

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somethings seriously wrong there.

It reckons 25cc, that's tiny yet the specs reckon 1.7KW of power ... that's more than a 36cc 020!

Also weighs 5.5KG, that's really heavy for a 25cc saw.

And what the hell sort of brand is a Painier? I've never heard of it, probably got that name from what it's like to use ... pain ier :rolleyes:

hey now.. easy on the Mccullochs.. my 3-25 will bite ya! :) the oldies are some of the best out there.

Oh well there for a second before it was found out to be bigger I thought my PM6 stood a chance against it :)

Maybe the saw is bigger than my first thought or look and even at 45cc then the buyer gts a better deal for a better price.

But what happens if the importer goes to the wall or just does something else and a new importer won't cover the old spares that will be needed when time progresses ??

Mc Bob.

The US was flooded with chinese scooters built to mimic the american made Goped. Lots of unhappy customers out there with no customer service or parts now. Saws are no different. Not to mention Goped is barely hangin on now. Sad but true.

Well it's 45cc and gutless! Only 1.7kw for an engine that size, weighs a heap, only revs to 7000rpm and reckons some other crap about 2700rpm which would be idle speed ...

I wonder how it runs, will it flood easy, does the thing conk out up a tree or when it's bumped or inverted? Not a contender for the pro but it'll suck in a lot of home-owners.

I have seen those saws here in sweden too but they were 35cc and 45cc
looked about the same in size and they were sold as husky copies, real pro saws they claimed :)

/Kristoffer

Kmart disposables..neigbour had the misfortune to break his near new 45cc Homelite (don't know how). run it lean I think (some how, no adjustments) and stuffed a gasket/seal..pulled it apart to find the bottom half of the crankcase (and tank) is plastic, had warped with heat...what do you do

that looks exactly like my redmax(komatsu)......wondered about that as i have seen them before but with a different name,,,,obviously copied...i guess redmax just copied em from someone else too...

Back