A few stove questions.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loadthestove

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I'm currently in the process of building my second OWB.I built one last year and have discovered some of the mistakes I made and am adding some other options my first stove doesnt have.
I'm using a part of a 500 gallon propane tank and plan to have about 225 gallon water capacity.
On this one I want to install some sending units at different places in the tank and using small 12 volt lights to give me some idea of my water level.will it cause any problems by using the water in the tank as a conductor for my lights.I plan to install one prob at bottom of tank ,one in middle and one at top and pass 12 volt ground current thru the water to make lights burn.
also where does everyone recommend me getting my heated water?on my current stove I get my hot water from the top and return it to bottom.is this the best way?

Not sure about lights. Would think hot water supply from top closest to fire box,return into bottom will be best.

Latest posts

Back