A tailgate full of saws........... part 2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up one of those excalibur trimmers the other day. haven't had a chance to mess with it yet. doesn't start but we'll see!

Nice haul Ed, that was worth the wait. If I didnt send it to someone I may have a recoil for the MS250.

In case you didnt realise it, that 40cc Craftsman is the same as the Poulan 2500 that I ported for the Wildthing races and it beat most of the Wildthings except some jokers from IL. :hmm3grin2orange:

Far as I'm concerned its better then the one the fella wants fixed and returned. :laugh:

The little Deere is a Echo CS-351VL and there a nice little saw also. I had one at one time but let it go to another member here and he still has it and likes it very well. Just make sure the oiler line is intact as I think you have to split the cases to replace it!!!!

Before.

IMG_4580.jpg

IMG_4581.jpg

After.

IMG_4605.jpg

IMG_4606.jpg

IMG_4607.jpg

IMG_4609.jpg

IMG_4610.jpg

The 036 cleaned up well.
:cheers:

Ed, you never cease to amaze me.

Very nice haul (aren't you getting tired of all this?) once again.

Cute little JD, but you acquired the 'curse of the PM610.'

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cute little JD, but you acquired the 'curse of the PM610.'

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

hey now!! My 610 is a great saw! If you want something that fires up on the twelfth pull every time... Something that drinks gas... And cuts slow. Its perfect!
But hey... Once you got her goin... Its hard to get her to stop

hey now!! My 610 is a great saw! If you want something that fires up on the twelfth pull every time... Something that drinks gas... And cuts slow. Its perfect!
But hey... Once you got her goin... Its hard to get her to stop

My 610 was a terrific starter and a fun saw, I won't mention how it felt like a light saber after hoisting my 250 ... LOL

I sold it, then another one (for parts) showed up then another .... hence, the 'curse.' :biggrin:

Hell I would take those rakers down and use that sucker til it started spittin teeth... Then i would make a new one lol

Latest posts

Back