A trio of original beautiful 372XPs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I happen to have three very nice original 372XPs. These are not XTorqs or XPWs. These are the original 71cc saws, my favorite of them all. One belongs to LowVolt, one my personal saw, and the third an almost new one that I'll be building for myself soon.

IMG_2368-L.jpg

IMG_2369-L.jpg

IMG_2370-L.jpg

IMG_2371-L.jpg

Here are a couple of them in action just this afternoon. It's a 28" bar with full comp Stihl RSC chain, the rakers set pretty aggressively. The wood is Ash.

sweet saws. see the boom lift in the back.... did you drop a tree?
Yes. That's my Mom's place. I would normally never top a tree out like that. It was mostly dead, killed by the Emerald Ash Bore. I climbed that tree as a young boy. We really hated to see it go. I have vids that I'll be uploading latter.

sometimes a boom is best. We have a standing dead cherry tree over at my Grannies that is covered in poison ivy a good 30' up the trunk and has a lean over the neighbors fence. Im gonna rent a 50' boom to take it out and clean up some other trees' limbs while we have it.

Had to ask- why open the throttle so long before entering the cut? Clearly not because of slow throttle response.

Incurably curious.

Back