Allow me to introduce myself.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wagons rock...

Here's the one I want...

attachment.php

Or a Glass top...

attachment.php

Now thats what Im talkin about. Old Skool Baby. Remins me of That 70s Show when they sold the stationwagon. The oldman was hopped up on spiked brownies and said "You can literally cruise the vista in that car". Gotta love it.:cheers:

I know what there going to say now... welcome to the site,, you will love this site for all the good imformation in it. Dont let this guys get on to you that much.... But i think you might take a beating next on the saws but hey dont listen to them hahhah , welcome bro

well the poulan Thandle is ok at best, the "timberman" or whatever the heck they call them is a joke of a saw, but I dig the old homies so welcome, takes alot of balls to admit that you like minivans here, ut realy, have you never used a truck, i promise i can put more stuff in my cummins, and take it more places than the crapavan. just MO

I see your an NRA member so you can't be all bad. Getting a Stihl would help your popularity tremendously though. Welcome to AS!

a better picture of the saws
attachment.php

Super EZ Auto
attachment.php

Super EZ Auto
attachment.php

i cut slots in the tuning screws of the PRo20 saw so now you can tune it with a flathead screwdriver
attachment.php

our logsplitter
attachment.php

Welcome to the board. Mini Vans are great. Haul your guns to the range. Go hunting, room for the deer. Go fishing, sleep in the back. Cheap to operate. Front wheel drive. Not a 3/4 or 1 ton but plenty handy.

And does not own any real chainsaws. LOL
Just kidding. welcome to the site.
Be warned some days we are just a bunch of grumpy old men around here..
some of us dont have to be old to be grumpy...

Trucks are better.

Vans aren't made to be worked to hard.

I think real vans are, mini-vans are questionable. some are built better than others.

Wait a second.. this thread was started yesterday and has 3 pages already? All I got out of it was a minivan ripping apart a camaro off the line and 3 chainsaws is a must.

Welcome aboard. Hope to see more posts from you.

Wait a second.. this thread was started yesterday and has 3 pages already? All I got out of it was a minivan ripping apart a camaro off the line and 3 chainsaws is a must.

Welcome aboard. Hope to see more posts from you.

pirates!

I have brought home wood in my Saturn SL... but only the trunk full. Clearly a minivan can hold more than that.

The best one is I am still trying to fabricate a chainsaw holder for the motorcycle so that I can go over to dads without spendin much gas.

Just tell them you need reps .
Oh and just lie and say you have a couple huskys and some sthils
but you are using your other saws as they never leave the repair shop.
JK welcome .man they are pretty hard on a guy around here.
:givebeer:Oh wait i have one .

cept the wrong wheels turn.... and the whole looking like you bat for the wrong team thing. and the lack of power, the lack of style, the lack of having a pair while driving one.... ooh wait, that is a vespa! sorry....

Mini vans CAN be ultra cool. Does anyone remember Bigfoot Shuttle? A 1985 Ford Aerostar minivan,sometimes refered to as Baby Bigfoot. Monster tires, stock V-6 with nitrous.

Rut roh!!! Someone pull his card...I spied a saftey chain!!! :buttkick: :hmm3grin2orange:

Ah... whatever makes you happy dude...Welcome to AS!

Back