Another 562 XP about to go into service

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
562XP pics

562XP pics

218877d1327186829-562-xp-008-jpg

218875-562-xp-004-jpg

Nick

She's a beauty! I swear if I see another 562XP thread, I am going to take it as a sign that I need one. I've been tipping back and forth, ah we will see on Monday!

That cannon bar will make it fall down into the ground it's so heavy. :laugh:

Nice looking saw and bars.:msp_thumbsup:

very pretty. I assume you'll like it better with the sugi bar than with the Wpro, but to each their own :)

Yes, The Sugi is an 18 inch and will propably stay on the saw most of the time.

The Woodland Pro is a 20 inch and I might try it on the 562 but it will probably end up on the 372 XP.

I want a Sugi Hara 20 inch sprockett nose but am yet to find one.

She's a beauty! I swear if I see another 562XP thread, I am going to take it as a sign that I need one. I've been tipping back and forth, ah we will see on Monday!

You may as well order one then, because next week I am going to post my impressions after I run the saw a few days.

I already like the saw and I am yet to make a cut in wood, but the saw just feels good in the hands with very good balance.:

Very cool, man!!!

Thanks, like I said before, I had to sell some stuff to scrap up the money to get it, but I was able to do so sooner than I thought.

This saw will probably pick up a lot of the work on firewood trees that the 372 XP has been doing, but the 372 will stay around to do the big Southern Yellow Pine trees.

Back