Another Chinese Husky?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it would be nice to see it a lil closer and from different angles. from what I can see I think it's legit. just a guy who bought one and never used it. sweet saw. I just sold mine the other day for $400 and it was beat :msp_wink: that reminds me I gotta go update my sig.

I think that one was around $550 when it was a new model back around 10 years ago.

It is not a Chinese one and would make a nice chainsaw. I have some of them.

is the bar supposed to have a circle of rivets

attachment.php

Definitely a chinese copy 365 and not even a really good one. Wrong bar, wrong tool kit, wrong handlebar, colours are off

Every new Husky or Josnered I've bought has a clear plastic with the tool kit in it.
And the tool kit is a scrench, grease gun, and allen wrench.

Maybe there should be a Chinese knock off sticky thread with what to look for.

Every new Husky or Josnered I've bought has a clear plastic with the tool kit in it.
And the tool kit is a scrench, grease gun, and allen wrench.

Maybe there should be a Chinese knock off sticky thread with what to look for.

Yep, ive never got a screwdriver, extra spark plug, tool pouch, with any of the three new Huskys ive bought.

That looks like .325 setup also. New 365's are x-torq. And those fuel/oil caps haven't been put on new saws in quite some time now.

is the bar supposed to have a circle of rivets

attachment.php

Not if it is a Husky branded Oregon ProLite. Those look like the one in the picture.

The pictures aren't good enough for me to tell for sure, but what I see doesn't look promising - the looks of the box doesn't match the style of fuel caps (caps indicate a really old one, the box a newer one). Also, the tool bag doesn't quite fit in, and the extra spark plug indicates a Chinese fake.

I would start with asking for close up pics and the serial number. That would make it easier to tell for sure. If he doesn't come up with that, I would stay away....

Last edited:
Those are old style Caps.Pre 98 I think.Those can be seen here
Husqvarna 365 Chain Saw | eBay

But the Sticker on the recoil don't look right or the bar either.

They are the older style caps, but the grab tabs are much longer on the AM caps. I have used several of the AM caps, but I file the tabs back to an OEM length.

damn you guys are good. it would have taken me some close up pics to spot that fake. i'm noticing now that the op precense leaver and trigger are black. at least on my screen they look like it. i've only seen those black on chinese tanks. of course alot of thebold saws were black but i'm sure the 365 only came with grey.

Latest posts

Back