Another ebay bargain Woodboss chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You want a grand for it, that is why no on is jumping through hoops to get it. You don't even know if it runs. It would be one thing if it was a brand new 090, but a big, old, non running saw, that wasn't popular when it was made and it sure isn't now.

Besides, you have 29 posts and need at least 50 at advertise. Sorry, but sometime the truth hurts. Maybe you should try to get out of it what you actually have in it. , instead of trying to claim a diamond in the rough. It will take a one and only one unique collector to buy that one, I'm sorry to say.

-Steve

Steve,

I don't think it is his...I think he was poking fun at the auction. Either way, looks like a boat anchor to me...how the hell do you even hold the thing? Those 3 handles sure don't look too ergonomic!

Freakingstang said:
You want a grand for it, that is why no on is jumping through hoops to get it. You don't even know if it runs. It would be one thing if it was a brand new 090, but a big, old, non running saw, that wasn't popular when it was made and it sure isn't now.

Besides, you have 29 posts and need at least 50 at advertise. Sorry, but sometime the truth hurts. Maybe you should try to get out of it what you actually have in it. , instead of trying to claim a diamond in the rough. It will take a one and only one unique collector to buy that one, I'm sorry to say.

-Steve

Steve,

That is not Mark's saw. He is not the seller.

Bill

coveredinsap said:
It's a 'rare find' at $20. At $1000 it's highway robbery.

YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS SAP:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: Getting to be too many posts of you'res that I like!!!!
Andy

Just think ultra you just gave a 51.00 off coupon for that saw.
Go for it lake $949.00 and it all yours. what a deal.

Back