any DECENT 60 TO 70 CC SAW under $600.00 new??? or maybe nice used

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 365XT rocks. Serious power IMO and on budget. Pulls the 24" pretty easy and will try the 28 this weekend. Great value for the $$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That saw will pull 28" all day long. They are rated at 32" in stock form. What all did you do to yours?

Great saws. :msp_thumbup:

That saw will pull 28" all day long. They are rated at 32" in stock form. What all did you do to yours?

Great saws. :msp_thumbup:

Good to hear that. I removed the transfer covers and removed the baffles and did a muffler mod on it. Sounds great now that I've got the idle adjusted, had the carb adj by dealer. MM looks pretty much original as I stayed in the original port area. Will port it after a few years. If you search Mods to 365XP you'll find the thread. Couldn't have done it without the help from the guys on this site.

Is that the going rate for a new 365 XT??

If that's the case, I'm seriously interested. I thought they were over $700.+/- here in New Jersey...

I got mine for $630 with a 24" b/c. Had another dealer offer me $575 w/20 b/c and saw another poster had posted one a little lower. Prices went up recently but if someone has old stock you should be able to get a deal. There was a thread on that too. PM me if you want and I can sen you a link. They're in my subscribed threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes it makes a big difference and no , done correctly by a pro, it apparently does not sigtnificantly at all decrease longevity. Its up to you to keep it tuned properly though.

many threads on this on the main chainsaw forum on porting versus stock.

It's important to remember, that some models mod really well, and others don't realize as much gain.
I noticed you mentioned the Echo cs600 earlier... Those are very under rated in my book. Seem to be very nice saws.
And 60cc strato too. Good fuel economy.

It's important to remember, that some models mod really well, and others don't realize as much gain.
I noticed you mentioned the Echo cs600 earlier... Those are very under rated in my book. Seem to be very nice saws.
And 60cc strato too. Good fuel economy.

:msp_biggrin: thank you!........

Latest posts

Back