Anybody know how to get back in touch with Moody?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neal is a really good guy. It seems he had a few PITA customers in a row and got feed up with it all.
Neal did me good always thought he was one of good guys and still do nobody's B.S. is going to change that.
Don and Gunner,

Your opinion may have changed if you bought a highly coveted model of Husqvarna thay was advertised to pull like a "Freight Train", and when received the entire fuel system was complete toast. Not out of adjustment, or such, but in need of a complete overhaul.
Or if you sent a saw to be gone through for rehabbing, were charged accordingly, told that it now "runs really well", and receive a saw that the work, and parts paid for weren't done, or done correctly. Then numerous attempts were made to contact Neal privately, only to be completely ignored.

Unless you guys have the facts, I don't see how you can determine what is BS, and who is truly a PITA.

The guys that are involved here are all guys that I've dealt with many times over. And I will again I'm sure.

I don't think they are a pain in anyone's ass.

I've also dealt with Neal....normally with great results. I did see a saw or two that he sold with small issues (and I've done the same thing). He always returned my messages, and always did what he could to make it right.

See, that's what I don't get here. Why would he stop replying?????

We all know that is gonna end badly.

Don and Gunner,

Your opinion may have changed if you bought a highly coveted model of Husqvarna thay was advertised to pull like a "Freight Train", and when received the entire fuel system was complete toast. Not out of adjustment, or such, but in need of a complete overhaul.
Or if you sent a saw to be gone through for rehabbing, were charged accordingly, told that it now "runs really well", and receive a saw that the work, and parts paid for weren't done, or done correctly. Then numerous attempts were made to contact Neal privately, only to be completely ignored.

Unless you guys have the facts, I don't see how you can determine what is BS, and who is truly a PITA.
Well, clearly we do not know the whole story, or stories.

Sounds like maybe Neil through himself a retirement party and had a few goin out of business specials?

I found Chris Wells phone number off a classified ad (forwarded to me by another AS member) in BC. I called him and he was a really nice guy, too. Said he was sorry for stealing my parts, and was just down on his luck... Then he told me he was doing better, and would send me a MO the next day. Guess what... I never heard from him again, and the next time I called him, he had changed his number. Sounds like the same type of guy as Moody.

So, do we declare the hose dead or are we going to keep kicking it? At this point I dont see any value in keeping this thread going. Get your last comments in as Im going to close this thread around dinner tonight. If anyone has any info to share in the future we could unlock it but I dont see any value in keeping this at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back