Anybody know how to get back in touch with Moody?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not sure how it could be set up. Above my pay grade! :laughing: But I'm sure someone has some good ideas.
And what about a "sponsor review", just like the product review thing?

For the exemple, a review about Randy could be done by Bryan (one of his best client). Then, only the guys who have already dealt with Randy will be allowed to comment ONE Time. All the other posts will be deleted. And if the author of the comment had a good deal with Randy, he just have to "like" the review post from Bryan.

This way, everybody will know how many deal were done by the sponsor, and how many customers are happy.

I'm sure he did several of his customers good over the years, but a few months back he neglected to respond to a customer altogether. It was then taken to administration, who tried to contact him to find a resolution......... nothing from him. Therefore, he is no more. Sad really.

Life time to build a reputation, seconds to destroy it............
It was more than 1 customer

Sounds like the guy needs a good ole fashion ass whoopin.

The problem is apparently Moody doesn't see his actions for what they are and refuses to accept responsibility. He would blame the ass whoopers ("I didn't do anything wrong!") and actually believe it.

Sounds like a blanket party is in order. I hope you guys get some compensation from him one way or another. Behavior like this is typical of people who have serious drug addiction. I hope you guys recorded your saws serial number. At this point I would band together and open a criminal report with his local PD.

Yes, I'm aware. There's a group of "gentlemen" here I have daily contact with. Two of them were victims and a third was the "ram rod" in the ordeal.

The hell of is that Neal really is a good guy to deal with. He has had a metric **** ton of deals with members of this site.

What in the hell happened?????

I really wish this would have went differently.

The hell of is that Neal really is a good guy to deal with. He has had a metric **** ton of deals with members of this site.

Yes, Neil went above and beyond to help me a couple times and didn't want any $ from me either.

So I know damn well he wasn't trying to deliberately screw anyone.

I like the way you dive in deep on every new model you encounter Carl. That alone speaks volumes to the sort of man you are.
That's what makes me want to send him one of my Mini Macs.
Not because they really NEED porting, but because I don't feel like tearing it down myself for a carb kit.
Surely Carl would do a nice job!
Plus I'd have one of the worlds only ported Mini Macs when he was done!

The instances I know of, the saws wouldn't run and just were not as described. He failed to respond to pm's from members and ultimately site owners. Other than that???

Neal is a really good guy. It seems he had a few PITA customers in a row and got feed up with it all.
Don, I don't doubt he's a good guy. Don't take what I'm posting that way. Just stating what I know is true. And calling them a pain in the ass is your opinion and not necessary. Have you tried getting in touch with him to see how he's doing?

If you're in Carthage in Dec, hope to meet you.

If I need any saw work/porting done, possibly a Husqvarna 346XP (complete) and a Jonsered 2095 (needs some parts), my choice of builders is real short (in no particular order):

Mastermind (Randy). Because I like how Randy creates threads showing his work. Even his (few) mistakes, which he makes right out-of-pocket $$ to keep his customers happy.

Tlandrum (Terry). Because he ran a logging crew and seems to have a solid understanding of what a work saw should be, i.e. when enough porting is enough.

The above is no slam on other established builders. I use the word "established" very intentionally.

Sounds like a blanket party is in order. I hope you guys get some compensation from him one way or another. Behavior like this is typical of people who have serious drug addiction. I hope you guys recorded your saws serial number. At this point I would band together and open a criminal report with his local PD.

These types of situations occur because the perpetrator is far removed from the victim(s) and banks on that resulting in no action being taken against them. All of Moody's "customers" who are out saws and/or money need to bad together and contact local law enforcement and bring this to a close. As pointed out by Marshy, record all your serial numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back