Anybody know how to get back in touch with Moody?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy, I understand everyone want to know who all got screwed but you also have to consider what value does it add to the site? Is someone taking a toll or are we just kicking the horse? Is someone organizing complaints to take legal action against him? I could see in the case of the latter where it would make more sense to give this more time. However it been over two weeks and no one has stated they are going to take formal legal action and needs the additional people to come forward. In the opinion of the site owners and other mods this thread has served its purpose and should be closed. Nothing personal to anyone.
need someone in mo,,to start the class action suit with a lawyer there..as that's where the douche is from...then need a lawyer in each of the other states he has taken stuff from,,for fed action....and im sure,,theres more than enough,,to put him behind bars...and help pay for a lawyer,,and probably people not even involved,,would contribute cash to hang him... would make any other dirt bags coming here,,think twice....

Maybe you should try actually reading instead of just scanning?

Let me know how much things have changed in the past 5 years or if this exact scenario has played out over and over.
tom, he knows nothing,,just another trollllllll..........screwing up this thread.......

The one and only brotha from anotha motha qualified to bust your dumb ass five states away with both hands already managing profitable enterprise. Why in the sam schick mutterblatten grum fiss do you think I'm here, Princess.....?
to troll..........

Okay everyone,
tumblr_ngk6j0Tgpz1tfrqxeo1_500.jpg

I dont want to delete T1's posts and get accused of something else so just ignore them for now. Since he was adding very little value to this post he was been removed from posting in here. I want this to remain constructive.

Reactions: svk
I was going to mention the good, bad and the ugly. It's a good way to hold people accountable.

That's a good idea too. But it leads to the "my guy is better than your guy" stuff. At least I think it would. Am I wrong about that Don?

I think a review section where you can post up regarding dealings with a certain person and then others can then post their experiences with that person in the same thread is the way to go. G, B, and U threads will just end up being pages of banter and it will be more difficult to determine if any one seller is trustworthy. Once you are 30 pages in, nobody is going to read page 13 to see if someone got shafted from the person they are considering dealing with.

Another forum I'm on had a feedback thread that's stickies in the trading post. The items are a lot more expensive than saws for the most part,

That's a good idea too. But it leads to the "my guy is better than your guy" stuff. At least I think it would. Am I wrong about that Don?
Yes Randy I think you are wrong about that.

On Bladeforums it's just about dealings with forum members, buying, sell & trading.

I personally think GBU thread is not a good answer. Too many opportunities for people to interject and what happens is people sometime wont come to bat. It could become one sided then throw in banter and other stuff, I just dont like it personally. I mean, thats what we do when somone gets fed up and created a thread like this one. Usually its too late though and the guys has skipped. Its worthy of discussion though.

AND you must have actually purchased good/service firsthand from the member you are reviewing. No second party endorsements or complaints because we don't know what the original buyer did after POS.

Okay everyone,
View attachment 458502

I dont want to delete T1's posts and get accused of something else so just ignore them for now. Since he was adding very little value to this post he was been removed from posting in here. I want this to remain constructive.

So will Rev be locked out as well?

Y'all need to go into politics with all this dead end bickering!!!!

Someone needs to find that Moody and work out a re payment plan or prosecute him. What he did is illegal and this site helped him do it, like it or not, so the last thing this site should do is let him off the hook by deleting this thread.

I have had good luck with every transaction I've done thru this site, and if someone screwed me and was allowed to fade away I wood be ticked!!!!

Y'all need to go into politics with all this dead end bickering!!!!

Someone needs to find that Moody and work out a re payment plan or prosecute him. What he did is illegal and this site helped him do it, like it or not, so the last thing this site should do is let him off the hook by deleting this thread.

I have had good luck with every transaction I've done thru this site, and if someone screwed me and was allowed to fade away I wood be ticked!!!!
c7a9c074f631d34ddeca8870c863439b1228b8d1592f6e6b5a0dcf7f946f16b4.jpg

No one said it would be deleted. The two desirable outcomes would be site improvement and legal action against Moody. The latter has to be the people that got bent over.

Nobody is deleting the thread. When people started to get crazy we discussed locking it up for future posts. But thing has simmered down now.

People fall on hard times. All of us have been there. But it appears he has put his head in the sand rather than trying to work through it which isn't right. I agree that someone who was shorted should start legal action and others can follow.

Edit: Looks like Marshy typed faster than I did.

If you do a feedback option it has to be limited to people who had dealings with the seller and allow for a concise synopsis of the transaction. You need to limit the number of comments on the transaction (i.e. statement and rebuttal from each party) to keep it manageable. This will also force people to stick to facts rather than conjecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back