Anybody know how to get back in touch with Moody?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Randy.

Speaking of the OSMT.............Did you ever trade that goat?

My goat ain't up for trade Jon. I love that animal.

11a1aaaa1.jpeg

I wonder if it could be unmerged?

That would be cool.

My good friend Randy started a thread titled Other Swap Meet Thread. It was a really fun place to hangout, but unfortunately a former Moderator decided to merge that thread with an older less relevant thread. Said former Mod did so out of his spite for a few members, and also in an effort to "run off" a bunch of us Riff Raff. Many of the folks involved were some great contributors, with tremendous knowledge, and quite a few haven't returned.
We were all unsavoury, uneducated, trouble making rif raf. Still are.

And don't even try and pretend you're any better because of the long hair and the bong. Just don't.

just a thought.wouldn't it be more feasible to create a satellite website to create the rating system to cut down on clutter on board and also possible future problems with the board?
just sticky a link to said website.as new members come along they could be added.then seperate sections for porters,mogeraloid saw builders,parts pushers and then regular old everyday riff raff.everyone starts off with the AS thumbs up approval after some sort of probationary period.those with sponsorship gets top tier.then we go elementary on everyones ass.gold star,green star,red star.not just 5 stars but an ongoing string of stars.one possible star per member.each time that member does a deal said member could update to either upgrade or downgrade there star each time a transaction takes place.say i deal with definative dave.one time he goes over and beyond (as usual).i give him a gold star.next time he slacks ass and sends my **** to bf egypt but makes it right i give him a green star.(this is just an example.daves a damn good busy friend) but the next time i send him $1000 and he goes and buys weed to take to the next ohio get together without inviting me..... well i'm going to give him a red star and a swift kick in the nuts when i see him.(not that i or dave smokes weed)(but i think you dirty hippies and apes gave me a contact buzz from dragging out all of those pipes and bongs above)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back